• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Anyone need anymore Walking Dead #109 blanks? Looking to sell off the 25 copies that I still have. Figured I would ask here before listing them on eBay.

as with everything, it depends on the price :)

$6 each. Take them all shipped for $135 via Priority Mail. :)

This just in from CGC from MegaCon. Blank 109 sketched 9.8 Wish I would of taken a picture of the sketch before hand, but was just to busy. lol The artist were really cool guys and they had a cool cartoony style to them sorta reminded me of TM. I had them sketch a re-imagining of the cover for 109 with Maggie and Sophia and "?". But won't reveal what, until I get the book in hand. (p.s. It brought me up in rank too lol )

ScreenShot2014-04-16at10501PM_zps0997a3b2.png

Does anyone know if the Volume 5 omnibus will be coming out soon?

Volume 4 collected up to issues 96. So we have 97-126.

Typically each volume is 25 issues I believe.

They should be coming out with one soon I'd imagine.

Thanks!

Thanks!

id say they'd like to sell through some more TPB and HC's before releasing Omni #5

Thanks!

id say they'd like to sell through some more TPB and HC's before releasing Omni #5

You could be right, thanks. I'd think those will sell the same anyway because the Omnibus customer is different than those buying the TPB and Compendiums...I only buy the Omnibus and not the trades. I like having the larger set.

This just in from CGC from MegaCon. Blank 109 sketched 9.8 Wish I would of taken a picture of the sketch before hand, but was just to busy. lol The artist were really cool guys and they had a cool cartoony style to them sorta reminded me of TM. I had them sketch a re-imagining of the cover for 109 with Maggie and Sophia and "?". But won't reveal what, until I get the book in hand. (p.s. It brought me up in rank too lol )

ScreenShot2014-04-16at10501PM_zps0997a3b2.png

Nice! Congrats

Thanks!

You could be right, thanks. I'd think those will sell the same anyway because the Omnibus customer is different than those buying the TPB and Compendiums...I only buy the Omnibus and not the trades. I like having the larger set.

i totally hear you. as someone that collects them all, it would be cool if they all came out at once

Thanks!

i totally hear you. as someone that collects them all, it would be cool if they all came out at once

MONIES!!! lol

Need your guys thoughts......... I want to reach out to WD fans over seas. Try and make a master set for the foreign variants. Also other WD items that are not US. I am thinking it may be better to do a thread just for that. I don't want to flood this thread with the process it will take.

Just off the top of my head you have Korea,Czeck Republic,Mexico,French,Dutch,Serbian,German,Japan and many more.

Thoughts? Constructive ones would work better.

Need your guys thoughts......... I want to reach out to WD fans over seas. Try and make a master set for the foreign variants. Also other WD items that are not US. I am thinking it may be better to do a thread just for that. I don't want to flood this thread with the process it will take.

Just off the top of my head you have Korea,Czeck Republic,Mexico,French,Dutch,Serbian,German,Japan and many more.

Thoughts? Constructive ones would work better.

Hey James I found this. http://www.skybound.com/skybound/2013/10/31/tales-from-skybound-chad.html

Says you can contact Chad foreign@skybound.com about the foreign front.

Thought this would help. I'm trying bud.

What if Its a minor cut and negan start to beat Rick. The story moves on to greater events. This page goes for 4-5 grand and then the real grail peices will be untouchable.

Oh yes untouchable! I'm with you on that one. Like I said before, we may never even see the death of Rick page. I know that #100 was taken by someone, the whole issue, I've never seen it nor is it even on CAF. When it happens (hope not soon) I hope the art is released to be viewable.

IIRC he does have a CAF gallery, but those pages are not on there and neither are some of the covers he has. Who knows... Some people just have a busy life and don't get around to putting stuff online.

hm I forget If we talked about this before......who is he?

:popcorn:

Exactly. Who's he? I was just talking about a no name person. I guess others no who "he" is.

Edited by Garf