• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Only took about a year to get this framed, but man was it worth it.

WD28spread_zps83fcad16.jpg

Really really horrible piece. (thumbs u

You know what I mean... :P

Also it was a fairly strong price that it sold for but seems positively cheap now.

what issue is that from?

@ Sensei Ryan ..........nice CGC set you got going (thumbs u

And everyone else that is working one........it is a big undertaken and a lot of fun work lol

Thank you, my friend :) But I don't know any walker collection that compares to yours :applause:

Haven't posted before but just wanted shed some more light regarding the third print of Walking Dead #116. We received 25 copies of this item last November from Charlie, not really knowing what it was until we noticed the colour differences, then saw the third print lettering on the front cover and again on the inside. The 2nd print was solicited and released but the 3rd print never was.

We recently submitted a copy to CGC. Hope the image link works as have never done this before. Hope this info helps

11bon0z.jpg

Haven't posted before but just wanted shed some more light regarding the third print of Walking Dead #116. We received 25 copies of this item last November from Charlie, not really knowing what it was until we noticed the colour differences, then saw the third print lettering on the front cover and again on the inside. The 2nd print was solicited and released but the 3rd print never was.

We recently submitted a copy to CGC. Hope the image link works as have never done this before. Hope this info helps

11bon0z.jpg

Yeah the scan is not coming out clear......if you send me one I will rescan it for you ;) only joking...will you guys be offering them on your site? Did the raffle go off yet for the original art from Charlie ?

Yes, we raffled the piece of art off in January. No plans to offer this item at this time.

Well then....welcome to the boards :hi:

I know you guys have worked with Charlie a lot. The modern sale section is a great place for you guys to sell some of the special Walking Dead items...

There are a few fans around here :foryou: