• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Exhausted... 2 day Comic art festival over but probably not getting home until after another 5 - 6 hours in the car *sigh*. At least I am a passenger for the first half. Got everything done that I wanted, also now banned from seeing Adlard until next year :)

"I don't want to see you guys again until LSCC."

lol

Exhausted... 2 day Comic art festival over but probably not getting home until after another 5 - 6 hours in the car *sigh*. At least I am a passenger for the first half. Got everything done that I wanted, also now banned from seeing Adlard until next year :)

"I don't want to see you guys again until LSCC."

lol

:o banned ...... Oh no

TBP is/was in Atlanta this weedend at a show that had a lot of the cast ..and you got to bother Charlie all weekend lol

Hope we get some good stories or some pictures from you guys.. :wishluck:

I was hoping someone would of posted some from NYCC. :sorry:

Not really banned as such, Charlie was joking as we have had a silly amount done. We went to a couple of signings but it has turned out that he has been at every con we have done this year as well... I am not planning on any more this year anyway hehe. This weekend was really good fun and spent it with my brother but the problem is that we wind each other up and end up winding all the artists up at the same time if we are in that mood. Good thing they all had a sense of humor and were interacting ;)

I got 3 remarks and 3 blanks done by Adlard, my brother got 2 sketches too... so it's understandable that we have had our lot for the year.

Have some Jeff Smith goodness instead... this one was good fun.

JQPf1EN.jpg

I haven't seen this posted here yet:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/400791676225?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

Really intersting piece and quite possibly the coolest Adlard WD art I've ever seen. That is in my humble opinion of course, and I am not the seller. I really have no clue what a piece like this could go for as it's so unique. Anyone know what it was used for or thoughts on the price?

Not really banned as such, Charlie was joking as we have had a silly amount done. We went to a couple of signings but it has turned out that he has been at every con we have done this year as well... I am not planning on any more this year anyway hehe. This weekend was really good fun and spent it with my brother but the problem is that we wind each other up and end up winding all the artists up at the same time if we are in that mood. Good thing they all had a sense of humor and were interacting ;)

I got 3 remarks and 3 blanks done by Adlard, my brother got 2 sketches too... so it's understandable that we have had our lot for the year.

Have some Jeff Smith goodness instead... this one was good fun.

That is awesome!! :headbang: