• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

has anyone who ordered the Mcfarlane Rick Grimes Resin Proof statue, limited to 50, received it yet. Seems like it might be a bit delayed, at least mine is.

I ordered two..........no luck yet :sorry:

2?!?!?! :o

I got the colored one cause it's just cool. Delivery Date Monday 11/10/2014

:whee:

mine says there was an unexpected late delievery or someting and the new dats is nov 11. but might be later cuz tues is a holiday here in canada.. i just really want this.. and no info on he internet or unboxings is not encouraging..

Looks like James just snagged that early page from issue 9. I was in for around $900, but i think 1125 is very fair. Congrats.

I stayed away from the last three early pages a few weeks ago.......

Did you pick any up?

Think I'm moving back to the WD comic collecting section for a while....

Before I have to sell the kids lol

Looks like James just snagged that early page from issue 9. I was in for around $900, but i think 1125 is very fair. Congrats.

I stayed away from the last three early pages a few weeks ago.......

Did you pick any up?

Think I'm moving back to the WD comic collecting section for a while....

Before I have to sell the kids lol

No-- my focus now is worthwhile early Adlard art. There's a page i'm pursuing now, but I thought tonight's was a solid page from a memorable moment in the book. There are guys who are just never letting go of top adlard early art apparently... :(

yeah, all I've seen are the colored version unboxings....wonder what the problem was with them.

mind linking me to some of these unboxings?

Scroll down a bit...it shows a box at least, not really an unboxing per se'. Page 7 shows the actual sealed box.

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/horror-statues-props-etc-/140661-mcfarlane-rick-grimes-resin-statue-walking-dead-6.html

After seeing his painted face, kind of glad I got the unpainted version...if nothing else so I can see the details.

Edited by krighton