• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Maybe I'm taking Key to mean BUY AS MANY COPIES AS POSSIBLE AND SELL SELL SELL. Key in terms of his character development, sure. Definitely not key in terms of value, though.

BKV, Scott Snyder and a few others always get the "brilliant writer" love, but MAN Kirkman is making me feel like I'm reading 1-48 again.

Maybe I'm taking Key to mean BUY AS MANY COPIES AS POSSIBLE AND SELL SELL SELL. Key in terms of his character development, sure. Definitely not key in terms of value, though.

BKV, Scott Snyder and a few others always get the "brilliant writer" love, but MAN Kirkman is making me feel like I'm reading 1-48 again.

+1

Enjoyable issue...

Could be interesting if Rick thinks putting Carl in a cell will buy him time to figure out what to do.

Maybe Negan would have a shot at convincing Carl they need to escape, in Carl's case for Rick's sake, and then go their seperate ways. They would both need to escape so it didn't look like Rick had given his son a way out.

Can't see Carl ever befriending Negan or trusting him though, even if Rick's initial reactions / judgements about what Carl did are not favourable and seemingly opposed to Negan's. It would take a hell of a fall out and something like Negan saving Carl's life for anything like that to remotely have a chance of becoming something people would swallow.

Could go lots of other places though.

Enjoyable issue...

Could be interesting if Rick thinks putting Carl in a cell will buy him time to figure out what to do.

Maybe Negan would have a shot at convincing Carl they need to escape, in Carl's case for Rick's sake, and then go their seperate ways. They would both need to escape so it didn't look like Rick had given his son a way out.

Can't see Carl ever befriending Negan or trusting him though, even if Rick's initial reactions / judgements about what Carl did are not favourable and seemingly opposed to Negan's. It would take a hell of a fall out and something like Negan saving Carl's life for anything like that to remotely have a chance of becoming something people would swallow.

I'm REALLY EXCITED

to see which one of the main characters' faces these guys end up skinning and wearing. (so long, Zeke)

Enjoyable issue...

I'm REALLY EXCITED

to see which one of the main characters' faces these guys end up skinning and wearing. (so long, Zeke)

:o

lol