• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

If anyone is still pondering about, or wishing to obtain, the McFarlane Toys Rick TWD Statue, McFarlane Toys just issued a new marketing e-mail with a BOGO offer:

http://www.mcfarlanetoysstore.com/entertainmentcc.html

"For a limited time only, we're hosting the ULTIMATE Resin Statue Sale!

All resin statues are Buy One Get One Free with the promo code: FreeResin.

While supplies last."

any one want to go in on two statues?

:cloud9:

I am all set ... very happy I waited on this statue and didn't buy it right away

I have to say I would be peed off had I bought one full price and then seen this offer. I have been in a similar situation where I bought some OA only to see a 50% off sale a couple of months later. :pullhair:

I am all set ... very happy I waited on this statue and didn't buy it right away

I have to say I would be peed off had I bought one full price and then seen this offer. I have been in a similar situation where I bought some OA only to see a 50% off sale a couple of months later. :pullhair:

Dude-- SAME HERE. I think it's a great deal, but damn dude, I'd be looking to return and buy a new one.

I was a little bothered by this sale as I don't recall it being offered for the Michonne one. But I changed my tune due to the fact that I got a really early numbered statue and I thought at the time that it could possibly sell out. Just knowing that it "could" sell out made me secure one for the original price. I'm ok with the $295 free shipping and no tax price tag. ;)

I was a little bothered by this sale as I don't recall it being offered for the Michonne one. But I changed my tune due to the fact that I got a really early numbered statue and I thought at the time that it could possibly sell out. Just knowing that it "could" sell out made me secure one for the original price. I'm ok with the $295 free shipping and no tax price tag. ;)

I guess my issue is that the limited sense and fervor around the initial edition size was misleading. It's like printing a variant where only 50 were ever made... and then finding out 100 more are available for sale two months later. And not just available, but at half off. Not cool for those who jumped in early because they feared being left out. Now they're left out, and out $150 bucks.