• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

What are people's thoughts on #130. 1st appearance of the Whisperers. They are becoming a key part of this story line.

I was hoping CGC would clarify this, as their first appearance to me is sort of wishy washy. When are they recognized as what they are to me would be when the designation would happen, which to me, was most likely 132, or even 134.

I think they will be an important part of Dead lore but I have no clue whether or not people will demand the first appearance of the book. I'm holding #127. The 1st appearance of Bernie and more impotantly, Magna. i have a feeling she will end up being a major player...for no particular reason. :/

Am I the only one that would not mind if Carl got killed?

I really hated him in the TV show and was ok with him in the comic.

But really come on I don't get it.......oh you just attacked and killed some of our best people? Don't be afraid we will not kill you....... Feeling sad and alone?

Take my hat it has helped me through some bad times. :facepalm:

Maybe its just me..........

Anyway I really enjoyed this issue :)

What are people's thoughts on #130. 1st appearance of the Whisperers. They are becoming a key part of this story line.

I was hoping CGC would clarify this, as their first appearance to me is sort of wishy washy. When are they recognized as what they are to me would be when the designation would happen, which to me, was most likely 132, or even 134.

did CGC note the first appearance of the hunters?

I liked the issue too. I write off what he did to being a little smitten perhaps?

Am I the only one that would not mind if Carl got killed?

I really hated him in the TV show and was ok with him in the comic.

But really come on I don't get it.......oh you just attacked and killed some of our best people? Don't be afraid we will not kill you....... Feeling sad and alone?

Take my hat it has helped me through some bad times. :facepalm:

Maybe its just me..........

Anyway I really enjoyed this issue :)

No photo yet but the artist for Wizard World Madison is.................

Pouch Loving, No Foot Drawing Rob Liefeld!!!!!!!!

Another one to add to the get in 9.8 and never show it off ever pile. Anyone want to guess at how many floating heads there will be???

No photo yet but the artist for Wizard World Madison is.................

Pouch Loving, No Foot Drawing Rob Liefeld!!!!!!!!

Another one to add to the get in 9.8 and never show it off ever pile. Anyone want to guess at how many floating heads there will be???

Didn't he already do one??

I ordered the Rick Grimes McFarlane statue through my LCS today. Should get it in a week. Can't wait. Too bad the Michonne statue is sold out.

Cool..... The the colored version right? You're going to love it.

I ordered the Rick Grimes McFarlane statue through my LCS today. Should get it in a week. Can't wait. Too bad the Michonne statue is sold out.

I used to be a statue junkie (now reformed to totally comics) but I would have jumped on the WD statues immediately! Sadly, the two ladies of the household would not have approved…and, as a result, no zombie statues :tonofbricks:

Still they look awesome!

yeah. My first statue.

yeah. My first statue.

Rick Grimes statue :cloud9: Best one they ever did, sorry but Michonne doesn't have 2 swords anywhere in the book or show. That was the deal breaker for me.