• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Now they're left out, and out $150 bucks.

147.50 :baiting:

SCREW YOU, HURLEY. I'M GRUMPY AND GETTING GRAPHIC-Y WITH MY SIG.

:foryou:

First time I've not hopped on and exclusive a it paid off :whee:

Doesn't even come close to the times I pulled the trigger to close lol

Edited by dhurley

There were 112 Rick statues left last night when I received the email. There are 33 left now.

How do we know how many are left ?

I think most people in check out just keep adding to the quantity ordered and hit update.......At one point it will tell you when you can't order anymore,IIRC.

for everyone that ordered a statue on sale,I hope it breaks in the mail... :baiting:

I changed my mind....I hope everyone gets their statue safe and sound :)

I have no will power :cry:

Check your PMs James J

:baiting:

for everyone that ordered a statue on sale,I hope it breaks in the mail... :baiting:

I changed my mind....I hope everyone gets their statue safe and sound :)

I have no will power :cry:

Check your PMs James J

:baiting:

Dre your going to have to pull a 10.0 for that Liefeld cover coming up.

Saldapress publishes exclusively for Skybound in Italy and collects the series already published in the US. They have a multi-year contract with Skybound.

With all the Walking Dead Saldapress issues on eBay now, I thought it was time to do some research. How many number ones are there?

I will give it my best shot, here we go…………….

First print has the red logo.

j6lGCHn.jpgroVq0IQ.jpg

Second print has the blue label.

07jQIoc.jpgjmPnrOE.png

Here it gets a little harder to understand…..Green label. Saldapress does not call this a third print but instead calls it a reprint. If I understand it correctly it’s the first time the number one hit the newsstands. I’m thinking the other two prints were only sold on their website. I could be wrong and would love to have the correct answer.Saldapress has not responded to my email.

zy4rE5t.jpg

The 2012 Lucca Comics variant………..

R6N6ySz.jpg

The Walking Dead 1 (variant Verona)

"Special Zombie Walk Verona 2013” limited to 1,000.

9n8R4Ew.jpgsI62Iqq.jpg

This number 1 of The Walking Dead is a limited edition of 3,000 numbered copies. This was a free promotion from Saldapress. If I’m correct, with a order of x amount of books it is/or was sent free.

m0Xou6u.jpg

The color version of the number 1 of The Walking Dead . It was avalible for a limited time and in a limited number of copies. The book was translated into Italian. It was available for sale exclusively during the 4 days of Lucca Comics & Games . From the Saldapress website it was not distributed or sold elsewhere, only during Lucca Comic Show.

rLUjnQ2.jpg

La Gazzetta dello Sport in partnership with SaldaPress are selling these DVD sets of the Walking Dead. Each set comes with a comic.

gDV3jWj.pngPW8tJn2.png

Take it with a grain of salt........... I'm not 100% but did my best. :)

I have to say I would be peed off had I bought one full price and then seen this offer. I have been in a similar situation where I bought some OA only to see a 50% off sale a couple of months later. :pullhair:

Yup - and when you add shipping to OZ - well that's BS.

Maybe Image have taken them over. They always seemed to find 'extra' limited editions when it suited.

Pizz poor really. I did send an email, to see what they have to say......

this is such a slap in the face to early adopters.. I worked my off to buy that statue. I'm never buying another mcfarlane statue off the bat again.. not only am i pissed about not getting it for half price but now it lowers the value of the one i already have..

Seems like a few people here are upset about something that happens in normal retail situations ALL THE TIME. Do you people get this upset when something you bought goes on sale for less than you paid for the month prior?

You've enjoyed the item longer. Get over it and move on. That or buy another at the discounted rate and wait for the allotment to sell out and resell to recoup your expense.