• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I just noticed that half a dozen or more pages were bought in the last day or so. All BIN pieces were purchased!

Is there a new collector we don't know about? The prices some of those BIN pieces sold for have me scratching my head.

That 11"x17" #18 page I was watching for a long time and hm about. I really liked that page, except for the personalization. I was even going to figure out how to erase it professionally. But it sold.

Rick crying, and the zombie feeding fest, 11x17= :cloud9:

Congrats to the owner.

Adlard's been having fun on these covers. Great run over the past 10 or so issues. All timers.

Regarding the art: two things. Definitely a new kid in town. Some of the prices are also being push a bit higher due to some of the charity sales currently happening. But there are definitely some price spikes happening.

Adlard's been having fun on these covers. Great run over the past 10 or so issues. All timers.

Regarding the art: two things. Definitely a new kid in town. Some of the prices are also being push a bit higher due to some of the charity sales currently happening. But there are definitely some price spikes happening.

I was starting to see it go flat and even contracting a little bit......At least I think for avarage pages.Might be do to the fact the only good pages out there for a while were buy it nows that seemed to high(still to high IMO).

I love it when new blood comes in........its good for all of us.

BTW I <3 1-3 :cloud9:

So aside from OA discussions how does everyone like the new group "Whisperers" and Carl heading off to follow Lydia?

I like the new group.........seems different.

I can't stand TV or comic Carl........he would be the first one killed in a horror film. I can see it play out in my head.What is that noise?I don't know Carl but lets wait for the others......Carl?Carl?

So here we go with the next wizard world artist (Vegas & Minneapolis, Philly)

WW New Orleans - Michael Cho

WW Portland - Steve Lieber

WW Madison - Rob Liefeld

WW Indy - Michael Golden

WW Cleveland - Greg Horn

WW Fan Fest - No WD Variant

WW Raleigh - Dean Haspiel

WW Vegas - Gilbert Hernandez

WW Minneapolis - Clayton Crain

WW Philly - Jerome Opena

Another meh cover IMO

wizard-world-comic-con-las-vegas-attendees-to-receive-the-walking-dead-1-limited-edition-exclusive-variant-cover-by-gilbert-hernandez-april-24-26-14.jpg

So here we go with the next wizard world artist (Vegas & Minneapolis, Philly)

WW New Orleans - Michael Cho

WW Portland - Steve Lieber

WW Madison - Rob Liefeld

WW Indy - Michael Golden

WW Cleveland - Greg Horn

WW Fan Fest - No WD Variant

WW Raleigh - Dean Haspiel

WW Vegas - Gilbert Hernandez

WW Minneapolis - Clayton Crain

WW Philly - Jerome Opena

Another meh cover IMO

wizard-world-comic-con-las-vegas-attendees-to-receive-the-walking-dead-1-limited-edition-exclusive-variant-cover-by-gilbert-hernandez-april-24-26-14.jpg

Sigh…to me that's on par with the Father Gabriel as a Whisperer one... :taptaptap:

Edited by Sensei Ryan

Issue 95-12 1st Gregory just sold for $1500.00 :ohnoez:

And there has been movement on key pages at splash :o

Omg really?????

Love the new covers and story. New blood welcome!!

So aside from OA discussions how does everyone like the new group "Whisperers" and Carl heading off to follow Lydia?

I can't stand TV or comic Carl........he would be the first one killed in a horror film. I can see it play out in my head.What is that noise?I don't know Carl but lets wait for the others......Carl?Carl?

Yea love the new group/story line. Tv Carl is not the Carl we all know and love. But lately I really don't care about him in the book either. #teamrick #freenegan #rickvsnegan #lydiaispregnant #hotrage

Issue 95-12 1st Gregory just sold for $1500.00 :ohnoez:

And there has been movement on key pages at splash :o

Omg really?????

Love the new covers and story. New blood welcome!!

Yea love the new group/story line. Tv Carl is not the Carl we all know and love. But lately I really don't care about him in the book either. #teamrick #freenegan #rickvsnegan #lydiaispregnant #hotrage

I don't bought that said #rickisvegan

:roflmao:

why does he have his right hand?

A) It's not Rick Grimes.

B) Hasn't bumped into the Guv'nah yet.

because thats not Rick - its the drummer of the Foo Fighters.

:roflmao: Taylor Hawkins! I love the Foos... Going in July to their concert in Citi Field. Can't wait!

To me it looks more like...

milk1_zpszpujy9uu.jpg

Hey guys :)

Been a while since I last posted on here but I have a question I was hoping you could help me solve

So I just managed to get a blank copy of The Walking Dead #100 Hero Initiative. The person in the auction listed it as a fake and I bought it on that basis, but I think there is a large chance that it could be real. He listed it as a fake because it was a blank cover on top of the #100 Adlard Cover A...

Now from what I remember my #100 Lucille Red Foil Edition was made like this (a cover on top of another cover) and there have been multiple other variants like this

So I was just wondering if anyone could confirm that the #100 Hero Initiative was a cover on top of another cover, or if it's a fake as the seller said (The seller bought it as a real copy only to later believe he'd been sold a fake)