• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

You mean it went for too little? Because that goes for more.

This book only has 7 sales in 9.8 through GPA. This is the 3rd highest sale. The first was an astonishing $2250. The average is $900 with a low of $460. So no I don't believe that it was sold to little. Cause this books prices are around the same. I just couldn't believe it cause I don't follow this book and was surprised it reached #1 prices. So to say that it goes for more is inapt. Cause it only happened once. You can't say twice cause it's so close to the $1365 sale.

(1) $1,338Hi

May-08-2015 $1,338

(2) $977Hi $465Lo

May-27-2014 $465

Jan-13-2014 $977

(4) $2,250Hi $1,000Lo

Aug-23-2013 $1,000

Mar-24-2013 $1,200

Mar-01-2013 $2,250

Jan-25-2013 $1,365

He paid. No word of apology or delay, just payment. Weird. I wrote a message thanking him and saying something along the lines of - hey next time, not just for me but for any seller, if you plan on waiting to pay for a few days, just drop a quick note saying so, its the right thing to do to not leave people questioning!

I've found buyers love getting advice from sellers

not sure if you are being snarky or trolling or whatever, but i absolutely think a message in this case is warranted. when you buy an item, and if you cant pay for 5 days, the right thing to do is to drop a quick note saying that you will be paying in a few days.

I believe it's okay to drop a polite note sometimes. However, Brian Poppe is robbing Peter to pay Paul and knows exactly what he's doing until Ebay finally kicks him out. He wasted my time and many, many others too. It's not a one-off. I hope you blocked him going forward. Thanks for those other two user names as those are now blocked too. If you haven't already, please spend two minutes posting your experience in the blocked user list http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7701134&fpart=15 along with the three IDs so save some wasting of time for other boardies.

This book only has 7 sales in 9.8 through GPA. This is the 3rd highest sale. The first was an astonishing $2250. The average is $900 with a low of $460. So no I don't believe that it was sold to little. Cause this books prices are around the same. I just couldn't believe it cause I don't follow this book and was surprised it reached #1 prices. So to say that it goes for more is inapt. Cause it only happened once. You can't say twice cause it's so close to the $1365 sale.

(1) $1,338Hi

May-08-2015 $1,338

(2) $977Hi $465Lo

May-27-2014 $465

Jan-13-2014 $977

(4) $2,250Hi $1,000Lo

Aug-23-2013 $1,000

Mar-24-2013 $1,200

Mar-01-2013 $2,250

Jan-25-2013 $1,365

Good to know. I've sold 3 in the past year and they were

9.8 blue : 1200

9.8 ss :1600

9.8 ss : 1600 just last month

Although I'm doing the "price too high and wait for an offer off eBay" method

He paid. No word of apology or delay, just payment. Weird. I wrote a message thanking him and saying something along the lines of - hey next time, not just for me but for any seller, if you plan on waiting to pay for a few days, just drop a quick note saying so, its the right thing to do to not leave people questioning!

not sure if you are being snarky or trolling or whatever, but i absolutely think a message in this case is warranted. when you buy an item, and if you cant pay for 5 days, the right thing to do is to drop a quick note saying that you will be paying in a few days.

I believe it's okay to drop a polite note sometimes. However, Brian Poppe is robbing Peter to pay Paul and knows exactly what he's doing until Ebay finally kicks him out. He wasted my time and many, many others too. It's not a one-off. I hope you blocked him going forward. Thanks for those other two user names as those are now blocked too. If you haven't already, please spend two minutes posting your experience in the blocked user list http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7701134&fpart=15 along with the three IDs so save some wasting of time for other boardies.

Speaking of this, I think that this "guy" has done the same with that page from #18, cause i like that page a lot and it was sold for the best offer and now it's back up. the only thing about that page is the fact that it's personalized. :(

See I'm glad this "person" hasn't bought my stuff, i have "immediate payment required " with all my BINs. I'm not dumb ;)

Speaking of this, I think that this "guy" has done the same with that page from #18, cause i like that page a lot and it was sold for the best offer and now it's back up. the only thing about that page is the fact that it's personalized. :(

See I'm glad this "person" hasn't bought my stuff, i have "immediate payment required " with all my BINs. I'm not dumb ;)

Personally, the personalization doesn't bother me. When I frame art that part is hidden behind the mat. Great piece, but not worth 2.2k.

(1) $1,338Hi

May-08-2015 $1,338

(2) $977Hi $465Lo

May-27-2014 $465

Jan-13-2014 $977

(4) $2,250Hi $1,000Lo

Aug-23-2013 $1,000

Mar-24-2013 $1,200

Mar-01-2013 $2,250

Jan-25-2013 $1,365

you should see the first non GPA sale in 2012 :whee: