• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

That person paid for almost all of the Walking Dead OA I was selling with the exception of one piece. No communication at all on it.

Odd.....really odd.Thats all I got to say.

Hey Stormsurge :hi: ... I pick up one of your last ones :)

Hope you are doing well,you and your family....

Thanks and I put that art in the mail yesterday for you. I hope you enjoy it. I'm doing well thanks. Lost some hair due to radiation treatments and started a treatment program for the lung cancer yesterday which so far has been symptom free! Getting ready for Disney next week.

:applause: Yay Disney!!!! :banana: Have a blast!!!

He paid. No word of apology or delay, just payment. Weird. I wrote a message thanking him and saying something along the lines of - hey next time, not just for me but for any seller, if you plan on waiting to pay for a few days, just drop a quick note saying so, its the right thing to do to not leave people questioning!

He paid. No word of apology or delay, just payment. Weird. I wrote a message thanking him and saying something along the lines of - hey next time, not just for me but for any seller, if you plan on waiting to pay for a few days, just drop a quick note saying so, its the right thing to do to not leave people questioning!

I've found buyers love getting advice from sellers

I've found buyers love getting advice from sellers

not sure if you are being snarky or trolling or whatever, but i absolutely think a message in this case is warranted. when you buy an item, and if you cant pay for 5 days, the right thing to do is to drop a quick note saying that you will be paying in a few days.

when you buy an item, and if you cant pay for 5 days, the right thing to do is to drop a quick note saying that you will be paying in a few days.

+1 :sumo:

Edited by Sensei Ryan

yep it is a tough one. took me a long time to finally get a 9.8

The only #2 9.8 that just popped up on the bay, the guy wants $2000obo. So I sent $1000, he counters with $1800. He must be so high to think I'd pay that. That's #1 prices. No thanks.

I feel that I'd have to wait till the show ends to buy one. 9.6's are looking sweeter and sweeter every second. hm

If you think 2 9.8s are hard, try finding a second print 9.8.

yep it is a tough one. took me a long time to finally get a 9.8

The only #2 9.8 that just popped up on the bay, the guy wants $2000obo. So I sent $1000, he counters with $1800. He must be so high to think I'd pay that. That's #1 prices. No thanks.

I feel that I'd have to wait till the show ends to buy one. 9.6's are looking sweeter and sweeter every second. hm

If you think 2 9.8s are hard, try finding a second print 9.8.

There's 2 9.8s up on eBay right now. They've been up for a long time. Used to be the other way around.

2b 9.8 $1k

2b 9.8 $1100

2b 9.6 $490

Then you have this 2a 9.8 for $2000

With a price like this, the seller must live in the mountains of Colorado, if you catch my drift. ;)