• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

There is a sales thread in modern section from the rep of Clay Mann..

The SS books are very reasonable.......I went for a remark.

The Philly variant :)

Just thought I would pass it along in case anyone was looking for one.

You might be able to get a few raw regular and sketch versions direct from the artist.

HERE

I'm not a dealer so the regular cover SS 9.8 with shipping for $65 dollars right out of the gate seems awesome.

Hey Guys..

Anyone know a guy named Brian Poppe from Leola PA? He keeps buying my Ebay WD pages, then just not paying. He has done it under 3 separate accounts and its getting really old. He apologizes, promises to pay, then just makes me relist it.

Thanks - Jerry

its so messed up, plus he apologized a few times by message for not paying, each time promising to pay....wtf !!?

ebay ID:

redrosecomics

melisschuc

packers1181

the middle one is his girlfriend.

Sorry to hear that Jerry........ it seems odd.

Just goes to show there are lots of flakes out there. I never heard of him or his ebay ids. The buy it nows you have up are big ticket items :( sorry you have to put up with it.

its so messed up, plus he apologized a few times by message for not paying, each time promising to pay....wtf !!?

ebay ID:

redrosecomics

melisschuc

packers1181

Add them all to the block list in CG and make sure you block his accounts from bidding on your listing.

Edited by AnthaiHERO

ebay ID:

redrosecomics

melisschuc

packers1181

Add them all to the block list in CG and make sure you block his accounts from bidding on your listing.

The account packers1181 has been brought up multiple times over the past three weeks. He's been hitting the BIN on multiple sellers, then not paying or replying in many instances.

That person paid for almost all of the Walking Dead OA I was selling with the exception of one piece. No communication at all on it.

Odd.....really odd.Thats all I got to say.

Hey Stormsurge :hi: ... I pick up one of your last ones :)

Hope you are doing well,you and your family....

That person paid for almost all of the Walking Dead OA I was selling with the exception of one piece. No communication at all on it.

I'd be really careful here, who knows if you will get a charge back or something -- his message to me was that he got a loan and it was canceled and that he just got new money in and that he is really sorry. That was last week and still no payment.

yep it is a tough one. took me a long time to finally get a 9.8

The only #2 9.8 that just popped up on the bay, the guy wants $2000obo. So I sent $1000, he counters with $1800. He must be so high to think I'd pay that. That's #1 prices. No thanks.

I feel that I'd have to wait till the show ends to buy one. 9.6's are looking sweeter and sweeter every second. hm

Odd.....really odd.Thats all I got to say.

Hey Stormsurge :hi: ... I pick up one of your last ones :)

Hope you are doing well,you and your family....

Thanks and I put that art in the mail yesterday for you. I hope you enjoy it. I'm doing well thanks. Lost some hair due to radiation treatments and started a treatment program for the lung cancer yesterday which so far has been symptom free! Getting ready for Disney next week.