• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Originally posted by James J

You can use it up....another page will appear ;\)

Awesome stuff....the 106 is really cool.

WTTB (thumbs u

Cheers James :) My collection is humble compared to your 'Godfather' - ''i'll make him an offer he can't refuse'' :grin: stellar collection (worship)

Obviously any original cover is way out of my reach :( but this 106 cover done by an UK artist is next best thing,and i think he realised his error on his low buy now price as he raised the prices on all his other art after i bought it :D

Just so we're clear, the following are considered the official first appearances?

Alpha - 132

Jesus - 92

Lydia - 133

Don't see the mask off or who the person is by name until WD 135. Even CGC slabs say first full 135 on Lydia.

I guess the mask would be a cameo similar to Ms. Marvel's arm in Captain marvel and Han Solo's wife in a mask.

Just read it. It's amazing what Charlie Adlard can do to convey emotion with just drawings, no dialogue. There's something in the air that makes me think there's big happenings a transpiring. I have a feeling that Kirkman and Adlard are really going to come big with the run-up to issue #150.

Here's a new preview of next month's cover:

225px-Walking-Dead-146.jpg