• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

You ever go from being super happy to super sad in 15 minutes?

If not your lucky because it sucks. Anyway if you have any interest here is what I know about the Walking Dead Hyundia book.......

If you bought one of the 1000 LE cars,Hyundai sent you out a thank you package(envelope). Dealers did not hand these out.They came from the manufacture direct.

It is shipped like how a jerk off would ship.....

G3gxe8v.png

Got to love the do not bend on the envelope :facepalm:

BdPzG58.png

comes with a letter addressed to the new owner(I covered owners address).

5EEzery.png

Comes with a fun little manual .....some stickers to mark your car with.

And then there is the comic....

eVW32Zg.png

hm looks familiar ? well not completely when you look closer.

Its a double cover......

MzUwSNt.png

and on the back..........

65oFnsL.png

which brings me to why I was happy one minute and then sad.....the book was shipped with a board in a comic sleeve. At first the book looked great but once I pulled it out and flipped it :o I'm not even sure it will get a 9.0 :sorry:

The hours I spent tracking down owners and this is my reward... Months of waiting :sorry: I think I'm about burnt out on this stuff :sorry:

But I least now I know what it looks like lol And so do you and it didn't cost you anything. Me on the other hand, that's a different story :cry:

I applaud you for helping reveal the big mystery to what these books entail - at least you have a copy and all that came with it! :applause:

Its all good.........just a comic after all :insane:

I'm glad I got it. The cool thing I was able to keep everything together.

Just read the new issue and like everyone else.....fast read.

Wish they would do double issues.

I don't think you can be too upset about a vf/nm on a book that was probably thrown out or thrashed by the majority of people who received a copy. Rare promo books distributed to non-collectors should probably be held to a different standard. I mean I'm happy with my Five Ghosts ashcan in 6.0.

It's also really cool that the whole package is present.

I hear you....I'm happy and even if I seen the back I would have bought it anyway. The seller thought it was in good shape and so did I when I looked at the front. The comic board hide the problems. hm I'll frame it.

Yesterday was a bad day at work...so the drama trickled over to my first post. lol

Weekend is here and now I would be happy with a 8.0 :banana:

I hear you....I'm happy and even if I seen the back I would have bought it anyway. The seller thought it was in good shape and so did I when I looked at the front. The comic board hide the problems. hm I'll frame it.

Yesterday was a bad day at work...so the drama trickled over to my first post. lol

I used to be happy with a eight something on the weekend also.

@retro ;)

I used to be happy with a eight something on the weekend also.

@retro ;)

doh!

;)

:P