• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Just missed the four b&w copies that were for sale in the modern sales section :cry:

I think once these start popping up graded, it won't be too hard to get a 9.8 for a decent price. I like the cover a lot, and would pay $50 for a NM/M raw copy, though.

what would JAMES do with a measly 9.8? lol

Just missed the four b&w copies that were for sale in the modern sales section :cry:

I think once these start popping up graded, it won't be too hard to get a 9.8 for a decent price. I like the cover a lot, and would pay $50 for a NM/M raw copy.

From the few copies I saw at different LCS's there wasn't a 9.8 among 'em.

There's a ton on the bay, and probably even more not on the bay, so there has to be a good amount of 9.8 candidates out there.

I think once these start popping up graded, it won't be too hard to get a 9.8 for a decent price. I like the cover a lot, and would pay $50 for a NM/M raw copy, though.

what would JAMES do with a measly 9.8? lol

So very true! What was I thinking! :tonofbricks:

lol

150= meh

carry on

Return from the dark side .....

I kinda liked it better with the rinse, spin, repeat method about them finding a place and then on the road, then find a place, on the road,etc. Then to have another "speech issue". Just sayin'

Great build up to 150, then it came down like a fighter jet in WW2. No offense Kirkman still love the WD. But damn it's 150 for christ sakes. We had the best issue at 144 since 100. 150 comes out with 5 different variants and 30 pages and we get a "speech"? Not to mention that Rick is so broken and crippled that he can't fight anymore like he used to, he's like a wounded horse in a race and we all know what happens to them. Rick should take a visit to the vet, I almost feel sorry for him now. Kirkman tortures him beyond belief.

#justkillrickalreadysoicansleepatnightpeacefully

:sorry: Just venting

2c

Edited by retrothecollector

2nd and Charles had all the variant covers for cover price...nice for a change.

Variants didn't cost us anything extra so there's no reason to charge more. :angel:

every other normal comic shop I went to had all the variants for $6.99 or more.

I'm a normal comic shop :) building trust with my clientele. The variants cost the same as the regular cover so there was no need to charge extra just because it's a variant.

I did sell my b/w variant for more. (James, I will reach out to you in the future).

What do you think wizard does with the extra copies from each show....have dealers been buying them direct through back channels? Anyone know anything?

sends them to CGC ;)

If that happens to be the case expect a torrential flood of epic proportions of graded WW WD 1 variants on the horizon... :ohnoez:

Got my tony moore variant for cover price...inside was a bit disappointing...but you know it's going to be crazy any issue now

Kirkman is such a tease. I really hope he doesn't spend another 5-6 episodes "building"

What do you think wizard does with the extra copies from each show....have dealers been buying them direct through back channels? Anyone know anything?

They'll end up in Skybound Mystery Boxes for next Christmas lol

I know that the artists get a bunch of them. Dean Haspiel was at an area show in October and he had a stack of the color and sketch ones that he did for whatever city it was