• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Stupid seller forgot to put **L@@K!!!** and/or **W@W!!!** in the title.

lol

First to market price is gonna be stupid on that book.

:wishluck:

Already getting out of hand EB. Looks like you're gonna be a happy camper.

Yes, sir. I'm happy where it's at, really. Let's see how crazier it gets.

:o and three more days to get more crazy :ohnoez:

BruceWayneNuts.jpg

:popcorn:

Stupid seller forgot to put **L@@K!!!** and/or **W@W!!!** in the title.

lol

First to market price is gonna be stupid on that book.

:wishluck:

Already getting out of hand EB. Looks like you're gonna be a happy camper.

Yes, sir. I'm happy where it's at, really. Let's see how crazier it gets.

:o and three more days to get more crazy :ohnoez:

BruceWayneNuts.jpg

:popcorn:

Are you sniping it for 1K; the K for Kelly?? :baiting:

lol

I'm surprised the TWD 100 Second Printing 9.8 is under 2 Benjamins. I guess they've cooled off or maybe the 50+ watchers are all just waiting to bid at the last second... hm

With the blue line print run of 250, that's got to put it at one of the lowest printed WD books. What else comes close? Not counting 100 Hero.....or that third print book that was not officially released.

The red foil 100 was limited to 250 I believe. I'd say the Lucille signed 100 is in that ball park too. (Maybe 500)

With the blue line print run of 250, that's got to put it at one of the lowest printed WD books. What else comes close? Not counting 100 Hero.....or that third print book that was not officially released.

The red foil 100 was limited to 250 I believe. I'd say the Lucille signed 100 is in that ball park too. (Maybe 500)

With Negan's 1st app in the RF100 & L100 that makes them more in-demand. With the blue line sketch, it's just another #1 reprint so while it may be of the same print #'s (making it more in-demand than normal) it's just another #1 reprint, IMO. Looks really cool in a blue label slab, though! 2c I only point this out because I don't imagine the prices on this will ever reach RF100 or L100 prices.

With Negan's 1st app in the RF100 & L100 that makes them more in-demand. With the blue line sketch, it's just another #1 reprint so while it may be of the same print #'s (making it more in-demand than normal) it's just another #1 reprint, IMO. Looks really cool in a blue label slab, though! 2c I only point this out because I don't imagine the prices on this will ever reach RF100 or L100 prices.

The 50th or whatever reprint version of WD 10 years after the original, so really nothing special IMO except to the die hard completists

The 50th or whatever reprint version of WD 10 years after the original, so really nothing special IMO except to the die hard completists

It will always be special to me.... in my own mind lol

I name all my WD books :insane:

:gossip: just joking.... a little bit.

Have any of you come across issue 145 with a different cardstock? A shop near my work had some with a thicker stock, very much like a blank. The colors look faded and not as deep/glossy. I have to go home and check my 145. I didn't get the impression this was a low ink printing issue, but a stock that didn't take the ink as well.

I think this ebay listing is the same.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-145-Regular-Cover-/361466697785?hash=item5429181839:g:nHgAAOSwT5tWGpvP

Edited by AnthaiHERO

That is the general opinion on the impact or difference within the Walking Dead mythology... TV versus Comic Book?

So, if a character is deceased in the TV show VS alive in the comic book

Vice Versa

And even after death, do you think that certain characters remain iconic such as DALE who (I'd assume this is not revealing any spoilers to fans who've been watching the show and reading the book) is dead but played a key role in so many tales of zombieland, so that the comic books with their 1st appearances or artwork featuring the characters still retains their value or maybe even increase due to nostalgia?

I thought Abraham was a great character in the comic books, maybe not so much on the TV show, but wonder what his impact is on the collectibility of the comics and original artwork.

That is the general opinion on the impact or difference within the Walking Dead mythology... TV versus Comic Book?

So, if a character is deceased in the TV show VS alive in the comic book

Vice Versa

And even after death, do you think that certain characters remain iconic such as DALE who (I'd assume this is not revealing any spoilers to fans who've been watching the show and reading the book) is dead but played a key role in so many tales of zombieland, so that the comic books with their 1st appearances or artwork featuring the characters still retains their value or maybe even increase due to nostalgia?

I thought Abraham was a great character in the comic books, maybe not so much on the TV show, but wonder what his impact is on the collectibility of the comics and original artwork.

Abraham is awesome on the TV show IMO.

giphy.gif