• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

what if you already have a #1 :baiting:

I am sure as heck glad I kept my 9.8 #100 Lucille SS. Thought about selling that after I got it back. Still like it better than the foil version and less high grade on the census.

I am sure as heck glad I kept my 9.8 #100 Lucille SS. Thought about selling that after I got it back. Still like it better than the foil version and less high grade on the census.

I like the Black Friday exclusive more because of the cover stock and red foil. I owned a 9.8, but not anymore.

Buy another one..

Alpha is to Negan as a shoe is to a spider. Yeah, a spider can be deadly but not once he gets stepped on. He is finally to get his and his head will soon be riding a pole... Glenn says hello :devil:

No way. That last panel with him behind the bars. He looked as big as the Hulk. Dwight will see him out, bow down and hand him Lucille. All hail Negan

Alpha is to Negan as a shoe is to a spider. Yeah, a spider can be deadly but not once he gets stepped on. He is finally to get his and his head will soon be riding a pole... Glenn says hello :devil:

No way. That last panel with him behind the bars. He looked as big as the Hulk. Dwight will see him out, bow down and hand him Lucille. All hail Negan

(worship)

Negan is smart though. I bet he knows that it would be more beneficial to show his worth rather than an attempt at power. He couldn't keep his power with an army of guys, he can't do mess by himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the kid to Rick as a barter to get out of jail.

This logic is based solely on the fact that the kid tried to kill Rick, and he didn't even lock him up. Almost strangled him, then let him go. Stupid. Just stupid.

Negan is smart though. I bet he knows that it would be more beneficial to show his worth rather than an attempt at power. He couldn't keep his power with an army of guys, he can't do mess by himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the kid to Rick as a barter to get out of jail.

This logic is based solely on the fact that the kid tried to kill Rick, and he didn't even lock him up. Almost strangled him, then let him go. Stupid. Just stupid.

Rick is soft like a Jelly doughnut

I like your theory.