• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Most likely set by their consigned seller. MCS just peddles books for others most of the time.

Edit...

Before I bothered to read the listing...

This item is a consignment, which means that the price has been set by the consignor rather than by MyComicShop. It is located at our headquarters and ships just as quickly as everything else we carry. Learn more about consigning with us

:o ................ bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

GTFOH

Whatever they are smoking, they should sell. They'd make a lot more money. ;)

Just got number 6 last night. Death of shane. Nm+ raw for 157 (and 25 off with coupon ;)). To me this is where the series went from zombie comic to the walking dead and you knew you had a series and a heck of storyteller with kirkman. Not that 1-5 weren't awesome...but 6 things really got interesting

. http://www.ebay.com/itm/152024369277?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by jason4

It's a cool statue, don't particularly care for the pose with him holding the zombie head; makes me think of the Predator, but that can be switched out.

The artist proof are cool, but I'd pick the painted one with this statue, which is surprising to me since I got the the AP Rick Grimes when that was released.

Rick AP was limited to 50, how many Negan AP's did they make?

I'm not so sure on the sig's legitness…if that's a Kirkman sig his 'R' in Robert looks eerily like a J. Unless that's someone else's sig?

I'd be leery of it, myself…assuming you're looking to purchase.

I've looked at some sig series books of his on eBay. That's how he makes his Rs. However I'm unable to find another example of his signature where he did first name above last name. All I can find are first name/last name horizontal.