• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

You may be right but the Joker never dies. That doesn't fit The Walking Dead M.O.. Negan is going down like a one egg pudding. Just a matter of when...

No way Jose. Negan was trained as a little boy in the ancient art of ping pong. This kid would go far.

giphy.gif

You may be right but the Joker never dies. That doesn't fit The Walking Dead M.O.. Negan is going down like a one egg pudding. Just a matter of when...

No way Jose. Negan was trained as a little boy in the ancient art of ping pong. This kid would go far.

giphy.gif

lol

Well, I had no idea...

Silly to lock him up for years only to let him out so he dies....he has big plans for negan

The only thing truly predictable about TWD is that it is absolutely unpredictable. That is why a non Big 2 book is consistently sells in the top 20 comics month in, month out. We all want to know who's next imo.

Silly to lock him up for years only to let him out so he dies....he has big plans for negan

Agreed Kirkman tends to keep the fan favorites. I don't see him biting the bullet for quite a while.

Just as I don't see him killing Michonne, Carl or Rick anytime soon either.

I don't see him so much like the Joker as I see him as Ricks main villain.

But I agree, hard to pin down what Kirkman will do. Good reason why I keep reading/watching.

I'm a huge Walking Dead fan...but even I can foresee the end of Rick coming soon. Kirkman makes him appear so frail at this point that unless Negan becomes his bodyguard I don't know how he's going to fend off any kind of attack.

I think he should pull a Merle from the show and adopt a knife or some sort of blade for his missing hand. Had he not messed up his leg in All Out War I think he'd be far more formidable and I could then understand him lasting for 50 more issues at least.

Edited by Sensei Ryan