• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say that I bought Walking Dead #1 when it was released right off the shelf and then sold it a year or two later for $30 on ebay. Not a good move as would have graded 9.6 easily...oh well.

Edited by casper1954

You can't go broke making money.

But you won't always be as rich as you could have been. I saw an unopened deck of MTG alpha on ebay for $10k (not that it will sell). I had 2 unopened boxes of alpha decks that I could barely give away in 93. People thought a card game was stupid.

Edited by krighton

if she wants to know his last name....just dig out his wallet after he's dead....

But that lacks a little of the dramatic effect that asking him has...and it's more entertaining for us the way they did it instead :insane:

Shows she's not thinking things through.

if she wants to know his last name....just dig out his wallet after he's dead....

But that lacks a little of the dramatic effect that asking him has...and it's more entertaining for us the way they did it instead :insane:

Shows she's not thinking things through.

Dig for his wallet, he turns walker, and bites her hand. Sounds about right unless she's a survivor.

You can't go broke making money.

But you won't always be as rich as you could have been. I saw an unopened deck of MTG alpha on ebay for $10k (not that it will sell). I had 2 unopened boxes of alpha decks that I could barely give away in 93. People thought a card game was stupid.

I went to toy fair as a buyer the year MTG came out, and went to their sales presentation. Only reason i went was you had to go to the sales presentation to go to their cocktail party that night. They handed out these starter packs and special cards that said toy fair on them. and tried to get us to buy cards. We all thought it was funny and wouldn't sell. lol all that stuff went into the hotel room trash can before I headed home. Wonder what those would be worth today

I'll be curious to see the hammer price on this. I picked a VFish raw copy of the signed Lucille variant the other week at a local show, hence my previous question about the print run. From what I've gathered there are at least 500 of these, but who really knows?

As far as the comic goes I'm thinking Negan still has plenty of growth potential. The show is a crapshoot. But do I think there a possibility WD #100 becomes the most important debut of a villain in comics since BA#12? Absolutely.

:wishluck:

heya guys - havent posted in a while - a friend of mine is looking for a wd #1 if any of you guys have one you are looking to trade or sell, my friend is looking for a graded copy and has about 1100 to spend

feel free to PM me and i will pass along his details

hope all you guys have been great!

Lucille

One day left to go...

:luhv:

Love the book, but that auction ended much cheaper than I would have guessed.

Pretty sure that's because of the case it's in. I imagine it would have ended higher if it was in a CGC one.

That and probably the fact it's not a "witnessed" signature that kept some bidders at bay.