• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I'm married 25 years this year. She is near perfect, completely turned my life around, loves boxing, NFL, all basketball, shes a great cook though I don't ask her much, and she puts up with, even though she doesn't understand, a 49 year old who loves comics. SOULMATE. I wish you the same. (thumbs u

Thanks! And congrats to you as well!

I'm married 25 years this year. She is near perfect, completely turned my life around, loves boxing, NFL, all basketball, shes a great cook though I don't ask her much, and she puts up with, even though she doesn't understand, a 49 year old who loves comics. SOULMATE. I wish you the same. (thumbs u

You hit the jackpot tiger. :banana:

Yes sir. It makes me think, Bernie should be enjoying his anniversary soon but... :cry:

You hit the jackpot tiger. :banana:

Yes sir. It makes me think, Bernie should be enjoying his anniversary soon but... :cry:

Bernie has gone the way of this guy.

aWWQA.gif

I might not be much help but IIRC all the 100 issues were lumped together. I don't know the official total that was reported for that month. The Hero book and Foil book were the only ones that they came out and reported print runs separately. I'm only going off my memory. Does anyone else know if my thinking is correct?