• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,447 posts in this topic

Gary...those are great

Once I get out of the emergency room(long story) I will post the amazing sketch Gary got for me (worship)(worship)

Do I get an award for posting while in an emergency room?

We are not suppose to talk about Davidson :whatev:

Not after what he made them do!

What I think:

He made them do something very very bad involving children as bait or food for zombies while they were getting the initial defense structures built.

What I think:

He made them do something very very bad involving children as bait or food for zombies while they were getting the initial defense structures built.

I'm not so sure, because everyone there feels really suspicious. I mean Douglas just gives me the creeps around Andrea alone.

What I think:

I'm not so sure, because everyone there feels really suspicious. I mean Douglas just gives me the creeps around Andrea alone.

Yeah, I get the feeling he wants to use her to breed his babies or something. It's very creepy.

What I think:

Yeah, I get the feeling he wants to use her to breed his babies or something. It's very creepy.

Rosita looks especially doomed too, from how her character storylines are all of a sudden beefed up too.

First off-i want to thanks Gary for getting this sketch + Issue 55 signed for me!!

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship) Gary--cant thank you enough!!!

Adlard did a great job!! I just asked for Rick vs Zombie and let Adlard work his magic.

25iu4pg.png

Adlard in action (thanks to Daniel (djc81) for the pic)

xqku90.jpg

Now something that I can't believe I got--- a Copy of Issue 55 signed / personalized + sketched

Will be professional framed with the OA cover(once I get some money saved)

2z86ofm.png

:o

You OK, Doug? Did you have a heart-attack when you got them and had to go to the ER?

:roflmao:

I did almost have a heart-attack when Gary sent me the pics..but the ER trip was for my son. 5 hours in an ER you see some very strange people :o

It was my pleasure Doug! Adlard is a joy to work with and he was very accommodating and if the queues werent so large at times I could have got more :applause:

For some reason I always think your avatar looks like Loki out of the corner of my eye and then when I look closer I see Emma Frost. It's really the weirdest thing.

Except for maybe what DAVIDSON!!! made them do. ;-)

Edited by comicalgems

Please post up the OA Framed with the signed book ASAP!

I first saw this from Steve who of course has that WD #7 framed :cloud9:

Maybe he will post it again :baiting: I can stare at it for hours :shy: (out context thread)

Of course I over share on the board so you know I will post it in about 7-9 different threads once I do frame it.

But

Two things need to happen first (thumbs u

1) I need to get it in the mail from the UK

2) I need to spend all my money in Philly then start saving for the fee to get it framed

then all of you will see so many pics of it you will get sick :sick: