• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I would say $9 each (shrug)

But we all know how my sales threads go :sorry:

That's too rich for my blood Doug, good luck with the sales. :baiting:

:tonofbricks: as I was typing the price I was laughing cause I never sell anything

hey, come on. you sold me a book from one of your threads....and i convinced you to buy one of mine at the same time...

that counts for something doesn't it?

lol You bought a comic from me and I end up spending 5 times more on a book from you...yeah my sales threads cost me money doh!

According to ComicBookMovie.com, the second season will begin shooting February 2011 and will have a 13-episode run, more than double the first season's six-episode arc. Producer Gale Anne Hurd confirmed that the series will expand to a set 13-episode season from here on out.

:cloud9:

source

let it be known, that Sanaa Lathan NEEDS to be cast as Michonne. she's absolutely perfect. looks like her, and can act.

According to ComicBookMovie.com, the second season will begin shooting February 2011 and will have a 13-episode run, more than double the first season's six-episode arc. Producer Gale Anne Hurd confirmed that the series will expand to a set 13-episode season from here on out.

:cloud9:

source

I think that's pretty standard for AMC. I know they did that with Breaking Bad as well.

I think it's cool they do 6 episodes the first season instead of just 1 pilot episode to evaluate a new series. (thumbs u

I bet once the tv series hits we will start getting some tv variant covers either drawn based on the actors looks or with a direct photo of the actor . Also I think jasika nicole from the fringe series could pull this character off nicely :)

Edited by synch