• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

I've got a page from issue 13. Its probably the most boring page (lol), but I bought it 7-8 years ago and only paid $25 for it. Im curious what it would be worth now. I'll have to post a pic tomorrow.

Would like to say thanks to the person that posted (2 or so weeks ago) the 2 links to 2 different art dealers that had Walking Dead covers available at that time... Mine just came in....The dealer told me somebody had contacted him and wanted all 3 covers he had available..but I guess they were already spoken for. Very cool for him to honor the deal!

b1aa321900de3eaf4932fee2d98a8.jpg

walkingdead87-cov-web.jpg

happy to help :)

congrats :applause:

where did you get that framed....i priced michaels and they were stupid expensive (even after a 60% off coupon). You could almost buy another piece of OA for the prices they charge.

Edited by krighton

where did you get that framed....i priced michaels and they were stupid expensive (even after a 60% off coupon). You could almost buy another piece of OA for the prices they charge.

For any expense OA I use Michaels with the museum glass..but for an less expensive page i self frame. :)

Michaels

el4jg4.jpg

Self frame

2dtd47d.jpg