• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

Finally have almost all of the OA I picked up in hand and wanted to share. The 3 page sequence from Walking Dead #33 is awesome and I can't believe I was able to acquire them - including the page where Michonne gets away with it (and kills a zombie for good measure).

WD13p15.jpg

WD88cover.jpg

WD33p3-1.jpg

WD33p4-1.jpg

WD33p5-1.jpg

WD33p19.jpg

Please feel free to contact me and sell me more pages!

Nice pages sir, but if anyone is selling OA they should contact me in regards to selling. lol

I want the OA more!! :)

I just got in the other 4 pages I ordered this week from Mark, I will try to take pics of some or all of them and get them posted up ASAP.

Thinking of dumping my collection as a lot any ideas what a group of 33-current and #12 16-19,24,28,29 would bring in nm with a coupe variants? Sadly the 19 is only a 9.0-9.2 with pressing possibilities.

Anyone have an idea what they would bring?

I only assumed you had some great Michonne stuff. Very nice!

And yes, the WD OA market is certainly being fueled right now. Have you guys noticed how many new pieces of WD related art have been added to CAF in the past month or so? There's quite a few!

Edited by Phillip

Finally have almost all of the OA I picked up in hand and wanted to share. The 3 page sequence from Walking Dead #33 is awesome and I can't believe I was able to acquire them - including the page where Michonne gets away with it (and kills a zombie for good measure).

WD13p15.jpg

WD88cover.jpg

WD33p3-1.jpg

WD33p4-1.jpg

WD33p5-1.jpg

WD33p19.jpg

Please feel free to contact me and sell me more pages!

Picked up two more great pages today which I hope to post soon!

Yup, even ordering 200 copies of the Chromium cover does NOT count towards the 1:200 variants which is kind of silly. I will be picking up a ton of the chromium copies on top of all the other covers.

Here are a few more of the pages of OA I just got.

photo72c.jpg

photo73x.jpg

photo74u.jpg

photo75hr.jpg

Has anyone figured out which retailer is giving the best percentage discount for ordering 200+ copies of WD 100 while providing the consumer the B/W variant? I recall that someone on the Boards indicated that they would and/or may be able to do it for a flat $500?