• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

That, and the bulk of the print run has yet to be released. Seeing as everyone has already read the first 48, even if they want it most are willing to wait to get it in person at SDCC (or with the hope that prices will come down significantly shortly thereafter).

I haven't read the series yet. I'm just hoping to pick one up at SDCC and get it signed by Kirkman and Adlard. Maybe it won't be so impossible after all.

Might want to add Tony Moore to that list of sigs.

That, and the bulk of the print run has yet to be released. Seeing as everyone has already read the first 48, even if they want it most are willing to wait to get it in person at SDCC (or with the hope that prices will come down significantly shortly thereafter).

I haven't read the series yet. I'm just hoping to pick one up at SDCC and get it signed by Kirkman and Adlard. Maybe it won't be so impossible after all.

Might want to add Tony Moore to that list of sigs.

+1

The Moore the merrier.

I am just going crazy buying original artwork for the series. Just ordered 3 more pages of Michonne goodness from Splash Page. I will have to start taking some pictures and posting some of the pages I just got the last couple weeks if anyone cares to see some of them.

I am just going crazy buying original artwork for the series. Just ordered 3 more pages of Michonne goodness from Splash Page. I will have to start taking some pictures and posting some of the pages I just got the last couple weeks if anyone cares to see some of them.

Most definitely. :popcorn:

Most definitely. :popcorn:

Yeah, please post them.

Here are a few quick scans of some from the last batch ordered. I have around 14 pages of Michonne goodness now plus 3 more on order. I may need to eventually start a page over at CAF for my stuff.

Issue #92 Page #6

photo68e.jpg

Issue #79 Page #20

photo69g.jpg

Issue #63 Page #19

photo70l.jpg

Issue #93 Page #19

photo71n.jpg

I just bought a new scanner/printer today that is big enough to scan these in so I am gonna set that up and hopefully scan the rest in later tonight to post them. I am sick of these iPhone pics. :)

And the rough release date for 96 is Wednesday, right? That seems early.

In the letters of the last issue I believe it said something like WD will ship every 3 weeks upto 100

Now I am even more worried about the art!

And the rough release date for 96 is Wednesday, right? That seems early.

In the letters of the last issue I believe it said something like WD will ship every 3 weeks upto 100

Now I am even more worried about the art!

:whee: More fat marker strokes and less detail!

:jokealert:

Picked up a page at C2E2 Today.

The governor, on his tank, bullhorn in hand outside the prison.

This is his final warning before the major assault.

44page4019.jpg

Cool piece (worship)

Thanks.

Nice panel of Glenn, Maggie, and Dale crapping themselves too. lol

Thats a great page from 44. Saddens me to see it a bit though as it was offered to me by an ebayer, only to rudely never follow through with the deal.

Great page though!

The guy I got it from mentioned he had put another page on ebay and then later sold it.