• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
12 12

40,446 posts in this topic

Figured I might as well stop reading and start posting myself! Just got back in to comics two months ago after about a 20 year break. Like a lot of collectors, the 90's burnt me while I was growing up with comics. Now I am back with a vengance and working on my TWD CGC master set. Unlike some I love anything TWD including as many variants as they put out. Love the story and love the art.

Just read 96...

Seems a bit too hopeful at the end...

Yep. Definitely getting a bad feeling about things. Rick is way too happy/optimistic. Combined with his newfound overconfidence I think they're heading into some deep mess.

Also, using the phrase 'something to fear' in the dialogue makes me think that Michonne's take on things is probably correct.

Just read 96...

Yep. Definitely getting a bad feeling about things. Rick is way too happy/optimistic. Combined with his newfound overconfidence I think they're heading into some deep mess.

Also, using the phrase 'something to fear' in the dialogue makes me think that Michonne's take on things is probably correct.

Lunch time on the west coast. Just picked up my copy! :banana:

I just hope that wasn't the kiss of death from Rick to Andrea. :cry:

Just read 96...

Lunch time on the west coast. Just picked up my copy! :banana:

I just hope that wasn't the kiss of death from Rick to Andrea. :cry:

Ooh...never thought of that. Anybody else think "Jesus" might be a former member of the "Saviors"? I wonder if Negan and his band are already in Alexandria.