• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: I laugh in the face of your puny hoards.

54 posts in this topic

**If ostracision is an actual word, great.

:gossip: I think it's ostracism --- but "ostracision" is an awesome new word that you've coined. Combines "ostracism" with "circumcision" . . . hm

::slaps forehead::

Thanks! Almost finished the second bottle of wine. That's my excuse :insane:

COBRA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFISeZ55Jhw&feature=related

Okay, I just really like the music...

with my 1000th post! :news:

I wish to see that same horde but with all GI JOES!

:wishluck:

I would love to roll in there with a baseball bat and wreck the place, just to see the look on the uber-nerds face as he has the biggest hissy fit of all his born days. The terrible consequence would be smelling the that filled his Star Wars Underoos...

that being said, I think he has a pretty impressive collection!

I also think all the comic dorks (myself included) trying to talk smack about this guy being obsessive is funny as hell and a bit hypocritical. Whatever floats yer boat I guess.

I wonder if they guy has constructed a Slave Leia Blow-up Doll yet...

Reminds me of an e-mail I received recently on a unbelievable find of grown man's toys (regarding a sealed shut Barn in Portugal bought for cheap because nobody bothered to try to open it), tried posting it but the images won't post and I'm not going to post them one by one. If someone wants to PM me your e-mail address, I can send it to someone who wants to host it.

The Portugese Barn Find

Well, as cool as that is... I like having sex instead. Guess I'm the loser. :roflmao:

Hey, my previous remark was a bit tongue-in-cheek and not at all mean spirited. I'm a comic collector, I enjoy having comic art framed and hung up in my office, and would never maliciously dig someone else's hobby when I have one that's considered a little "weird" too.

(thumbs u

laid=star wars toys

for that guy............. meh

I'm sure this girl would be very impressed.

Red

stormtrooper1_10aug07.jpg

That's a great pic!

You know I collect both toys and comics and I gotta say, the figs are nice in that you can display them, and they aren't hiding in some box somewhere where you have to spend time rummaging around to see and savor it, and then have to put it back in the dark and place a lid on it. I walk into my studio every morning and glance up and can appreciate the collection in a few seconds. I'm just saying it's a nice perk to collecting toys, you CAN display them without feeling guilty about having them exposed to the light, getting damaged, etc...now on the other side, comics are more fulfilling in terms of telling a story, having it unfold every month wanting more.....

:cry: He took them out of their packages. Seriously I was almost that bad I had 95% of the original figures and ships, and every newer SW figure ship and 12inch figure produced from the 90's up till 2002. Plus I owned every and I mean every Star Trek Item Playmates produced along with a ton of older items. This didn't include all the GI Joes etc I owned. I sold it all and used the money for original art and Silver Age Marvels.

My "toy room was stacked floor to ceiling with boxes and shelving on the walls. I could barely walk in the room.