• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Tarzan run

108 posts in this topic

I had a reader set of this title, and trust me...I loved Kubert's work on this...unfortunately I didn't read all of them, but this run is very respectable.

These books look VERY nice...thanks for sharing! I'd like to go back and get a HG set one day.

Stunning set, Silver... I've always meant to pick up that run, but other things have always seemed to come first.

Really, really nice set. Those Kubert covers are insanely nice. Great colour too!

Shep

Sweet run.....I have most of them.

They can be had pretty cheaply when a HG issue shows up. Fun to collect and great covers, I agree.

Absolutely beautiful.

I've been trying for while to put together a nice run, and have found the 25 and 30 cent issues so much tougher than earlier ones in grade. I'd love to know what the circulation numbers were like. Great to see the whole run in super shape.

Great set of books (thumbs u

Count me in as a fan of DC Tarzan.

I started working on the run with #207 and up but stopped after the first 10 issues.

They can be found for cheap, but like others said...higher grade issues aren't easily found.