• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,778 posts in this topic

On 7/22/2024 at 10:29 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

You came by at one of the only times we were busy. It was pretty slow otherwise. 

I got real distracted and busy “box diving” after that. So much eye candy. Harley had a nice selection of GA romance in high grade. Hope you got to peruse them. Right up your alley! 

On 7/22/2024 at 11:12 AM, Changer said:

question, I bought this awhile ago and then got it grade, it was canadian printed but cgc didnt note it. 
Obviously they missed it or chose to ignore it.

Is this a common variation that happens on st. johns? I think Ive seen some westerns like that. 

But I never seen it noted on Baker graded books.  

2020-04-07-0027.jpg

Crazy.  No way even to tell from the cover except the printing variation from the US counterpart.  I have a copy of Superior's #3, but it has the maple leaf logo stamped over the title.  Very scarce - I would say.

I'm kicking myself a little over the HA TLP5 sale.  I have a copy, but such a scarce book should have gone for more....  Plus it would be nice to have a raw reading copy as the interiors on that one are terrific.

On 7/22/2024 at 2:12 PM, Changer said:

question, I bought this awhile ago and then got it grade, it was canadian printed but cgc didnt note it. 
Obviously they missed it or chose to ignore it.

Is this a common variation that happens on st. johns? I think Ive seen some westerns like that. 

But I never seen it noted on Baker graded books.  

2020-04-07-0027.jpg

i once bought a Cole book that was advertised as a Canadian book, graded it, and there was no notation.  In the book there was no notation either and I couldn't find any distinction that it was Canadian so I thought maybe it was a mistake in advertising, but that's not the kind of thing this seller would do.  Maybe it's a common mistake, aye?  :D 

Or it could just be CGC's new rule for labeling "foreign" books by the US titles.

On 7/22/2024 at 11:20 AM, PeterPark said:

Cinderella Love 25 6.0 up on mycomicshop right now...

thats a great copy.... thankfully im ok with my copy ow my morning would be shot trying to justify buying that lol 

Edited by Changer

On 7/22/2024 at 11:40 AM, Yorick said:

I'm kicking myself a little over the HA TLP5 sale.  I have a copy, but such a scarce book should have gone for more....  Plus it would be nice to have a raw reading copy as the interiors on that one are terrific.

agreed I have a 5.5 ow would have bit