• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,613 posts in this topic

Nice photo album Sqeggs!  Even though I've seen these covers a hundred times, I never tire of looking at fresh photos of other people's collection!

Are people not competing in the CGC Registry because their books are raw/ungraded?  It seems there's only a few competitive sets...

1 minute ago, Yorick said:

Nice photo album Sqeggs!  Even though I've seen these covers a hundred times, I never tire of looking at fresh photos of other people's collection!

Are people not competing in the CGC Registry because their books are raw/ungraded?  It seems there's only a few competitive sets...

Thanks, but actually that's tricolorbrian's collection.  Mine is much, much better! :)

1 minute ago, Yorick said:

Resizing images is not fun...

Cinderella Love is one of my favorite Baker titles, and so far I've been able to stay in the lead on the registry.

100_0555 (800x600).jpg

Nice!  One of my favorites.

I've been uploading photos of many Baker covers into my registry sets.  It's tough trying to light these correctly so that the cases don't reflect.

This is another of my favorite covers (my "favorites" list is just about ALL of them!).

Wartime Romances 8 (505x800).jpg

14 minutes ago, Yorick said:

I've been uploading photos of many Baker covers into my registry sets.  It's tough trying to light these correctly so that the cases don't reflect.

This is another of my favorite covers (my "favorites" list is just about ALL of them!).

Wartime Romances 8 (505x800).jpg

Very nice! Hard to find a Baker cover that I don't like...

Here's something interesting:

A Harvey File Copy of Wartime Romances #16.  The spine is completely split, and I removed the Harvey file marker from the book (was stapled to the cover and was beginning to tear).

Wartime 16 (1) (800x531).jpg