• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,347 posts in this topic

Tone' don't need the money..... he still gets those residuals from all those 8mm movies he starred in..... back in the day. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Them pennies add up!

I also have this copy of 27 that I don't think I ever scanned before. I guess that white line on the bad guy on the left is a scratch on the original art. hm

35740638-96e9-447c-88f8-e07c18d16177_zpsipolvdol.jpg

I thought that was a motion line of the falling satchel of cash. The fingers of the guy's left hand appear to be in front of that line.

I also have this copy of 27 that I don't think I ever scanned before. I guess that white line on the bad guy on the left is a scratch on the original art. hm

I thought that was a motion line of the falling satchel of cash. The fingers of the guy's left hand appear to be in front of that line.

Maybe. It's kind of strange.

Maybe. It's kind of strange.

Might be a motion line from the gun he dropped.

You might be right Tony. I was always on the fence. Hard to tell without one of his signature gals. I bought mine right when I was on a big "annual" kick. It was nice shape, priced right, a crime book and it seemed pretty scarce. All good reasons for me to buy it.

Definitely scarce. I would probably lean against the cover being Baker, but you're right that it's tough to tell with certainty -- at least for me.