• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,613 posts in this topic

Seems to be working... so far.  Except I forgot to select "Notify me of replies"...  so I'll do that now.  (That's one of the best things about this new board- I get to start fresh with the thread reply notifications.  I never could figure out how to switch that off of threads I no longer wanted to be notified about.)

Edited by 29dukedog
Added material

5 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

Yeah, the image size limitation really sucks.  I was looking forward to breaking free of Photobucket... but not if it means resizing every image I want to post.

Scans that I have in Photos, I can drag to my desktop and then drag into a post.  But PB scans are too large, so I have to paste in the URL, just as with the old boards.

1135332010a_zpsb8b4acfb.jpg

I am happy that I haven't had to rely on Photobucket. It is now so easy to drag from my desktop!

pictoriallovestories1.jpg

1 minute ago, MrBedrock said:

I am happy that I haven't had to rely on Photobucket. It is now so easy to drag from my desktop!

pictoriallovestories1.jpg

Most of the time when I do that, the file is rejected as being too large. :$

5 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Most of the time when I do that, the file is rejected as being too large. :$

When I scanned them originally I already sized them. Habit from sizing scans for our site.

1 minute ago, comicnoir said:

You just beat out my 8.5 with that thing.

I bought it that way. I have cracked it out. So your 8.5 is still the highest graded in a holder^^

2 minutes ago, Yorick said:

True Bride to Be #29, "Sweet Young Thing".  Baker or not?  Definitely Colletta.

True Bride To Be 29 (2) (800x441).jpg

Art of Glamour checklist says it's Baker.  Neat that you have a page of Baker romance OA!