• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,324 posts in this topic

I know this isn't a comic but it's a beautiful little children's book. These are near impossible to find. It is a book called "Cinderella" where Matt Baker participated in some of the illustrations. You can see that he had a hand in the fairy.

Cinderella.jpg

Cinderella2.jpg

Some of you may not be aware of this book. Dated 1952 with rebound romance issues, the entire book! Six Baker stories plus one Kubert and Estrada. The back cover is completely blank as are the inside front and back covers. Exception selection of artwork. The front cover just makes no sense with the content inside.

COMEDY CARNIVAL

This one does not pop up very often. Dated 1952 with 3 Canteen Kate strs. plus 3 Baker romance strs.

ALL PICT LOVE 2

You lucked out with you All Picture Comedy. I haven't heard of the whole book as a rebound of romance. I have one but it only has one romance issue in it. Lucky you :)

Nice giants!