• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,371 posts in this topic

OH YEAH! THE APATLS# 2 HAS 5 CANTEEN KATES AND 4 OTHER ROMANCE STRS. A COUPLE ARE SO-SO IN QUALITY ART.

That's interesting. I also have both issues of All Picture All True Love Story, and there's not a single Canteen Kate story in either of my copies. (Obviously, contents will vary.) My issue 1 contains Teen-Age Romances 16, 22, and 23. My issue 2 contains Teen-Age Romances 24, and Wartime Romances 7 and 8.

We all know the contents vary on the St. John rebounds. My APATLS #1 has a Canteen Kate story (thnx Joanna). The strange thing is the Guide states Canteen Kate in the contents, even though we know that's not always the case. The Guide contradicts itself.

JETPICTURES

THIS ISSUE ( #3) DOES NOT POP UP VERY OFTEN. THIS IS THE ONLY COPY THAT I HAVE FOUND SO FAR. I LIKE THIS COVER!

I'm with you on the 3. I just have a beater of this issue as well. I haven't seen one up for sale except the one I have.