• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,350 posts in this topic

i hope this book gets release on the Oct 17th hate to see another delay again. :wishluck:

MattBakerGlamCover_MED.jpg

Got an e-mail notice from Amazon today, book is delayed (again, and again...) until January 8th, 2013. :(

I spoke to the author at NYC. He said that the book is at the printers right now. They had found an artist who had worked with Matt Baker. They revised the original manuscript to include the new information that they received.

Anyone know whether the book will include a bibliography/checklist of Baker's work in comics?

If you go to the Twomorrow's preview you'll see they have included a checklist.

i hope this book gets release on the Oct 17th hate to see another delay again. :wishluck:

MattBakerGlamCover_MED.jpg

Got an e-mail notice from Amazon today, book is delayed (again, and again...) until January 8th, 2013. :(

I spoke to the author at NYC. He said that the book is at the printers right now. They had found an artist who had worked with Matt Baker. They revised the original manuscript to include the new information that they received.

Anyone know whether the book will include a bibliography/checklist of Baker's work in comics?

If you go to the Twomorrow's preview you'll see they have included a checklist.

(thumbs u

this copy was purchase from a collection found in a attic; offwhite to white pgs, clean copy super vivid cover colors the only defect it was mouse chew bottom righ corner. Beautiful cover.

Guess the mouse wanted some cheesecake. :)

this copy was purchase from a collection found in a attic; offwhite to white pgs, clean copy super vivid cover colors the only defect it was mouse chew bottom righ corner. Beautiful cover.

here another copy from the same collection, nice paper quality.

IMG_20121106_111701.jpg[/img]

here another copy from the same collection, nice paper quality.

IMG_20121106_111701.jpg[/img]

Really tough book. That mouse seemed to love his bottom corners.

IMG_20121106_111727-1.jpg[/img]

That's a beauty!

Ken

8212524548_c53c23474f_c.jpg

Some recently acquired romance comics.

8211436621_f7f5287a08_c.jpg

I picked some of these recently too.

I want to know where you shop! :banana:

It's no secret. I buy at Renningers and from Ebay. Buy often and pay too much and you too can be buried under 10,000 comics. Ciorac has done better than I have recently and has found some good sources for bargains..

Edited by BB-Gun