• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago '09?...

600 posts in this topic

Less than 2 days now before I leave for Chicago. Got two 16 foot trucks loaded up today with more stuff than we can ever hope to fit in our 20x20 booth lol.

If anyone wants to say hi our booth is 2340 which is in the back close to the artist alley and snack bar area. We our right next to one of the large Stylin Online tshirt booths.

Brad (klozd24seven), Gary (Moondog) and I will be sharing a booth a couple rows over from artist's alley. I am not bringing much, but Brad will have piles of sweet moderns and Gary always has longboxes of good stuff for nice prices. Hope to see a lot of people come by and introduce themselves. Brad will be there from Wednesday until Sunday and Gary and I will be there Wednesday and Thursday. I might pop in for a little while on Friday and Sunday, but not sure yet.

See you all in a couple of days.

Brad (klozd24seven), Gary (Moondog) and I will be sharing a booth a couple rows over from artist's alley. I am not bringing much, but Brad will have piles of sweet moderns and Gary always has longboxes of good stuff for nice prices. Hope to see a lot of people come by and introduce themselves. Brad will be there from Wednesday until Sunday and Gary and I will be there Wednesday and Thursday. I might pop in for a little while on Friday and Sunday, but not sure yet.

What's your booth number? I'll stop and say Hi sometime on Friday.

Good question. I will have to call Brad and find out.

2424 :makepoint:

2424 :makepoint:

Didn't realize that list was on Wizard's site. (thumbs u

See you guys during set up on Wed (thumbs u

See you guys during set up on Wed (thumbs u

I can't wait. Getting excited!

143ksk

1koko

aardvark88

A Baker Girl

Ant-Man

arexcrooke

BigMike

BlowUpTheMoon

Boboset

Buck Biggins

campued1010

carcrawfordfan

catrick339

cgcworld

CentaurMan

cheetah

collectivetoys

comiccitytn

cowright

dem1138

Detective27kid

DrWatson

DRX

electricprune

flatrock02

FlyingDonut

Foolkiller

ghengishahn

GoldenGuardian

greggy

HOTFLIPS

JiveTurkeyMoFo

joeypost

jonjesper

keldog

KingofRulers

Lhcomics

MCMiles

MrBedrock

Mutant Manatee

MutantKeys

nik - our guardian angel

October

OldGuy

oneasian

Pirate

r1970d

Rhino

sborock

Scrooge

seanfingh

Secret Son

shark2557

shiverbones

skypinkblu

Spidey on Tilt

szelim

The_Dude

TheWatcher

thirdgreenham, wife and son (50/50)

Timmay

Transplant

Xavier Logan

Ze-man

Don't think my post count is significant enough to change the total. Safe travels to all.