• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chicago '09?...

600 posts in this topic

Leaving tomorrow in the afternoon, to the rest of the CFP: don't buy up all the good stuff! :sumo::tonofbricks:

A lot of buying goes down on Thursday before the doors open, but not so much on Wednesday, as most people don't set up that early.

I just like getting all the scutwork done today, as it leaves all of tomorrow to roam around.

Leaving tomorrow in the afternoon, to the rest of the CFP: don't buy up all the good stuff! :sumo::tonofbricks:

A lot of buying goes down on Thursday before the doors open, but not so much on Wednesday, as most people don't set up that early.

I just like getting all the scutwork done today, as it leaves all of tomorrow to roam around.

Yeah, I probably won't be in the convention center until around 6pm, so I'm hoping the good stuff won't all be snatched up by then.

Famiglia Donut wheels up at 730 tonight, will see everybody tomorrow. If you haven't signed up for the dinner on Saturday, by all means sign up now! (thumbs u

Unfortunately I can't make the Sat nite dinner, but I'll be around tomorrow (preview night) and the GreekTown dinner Thursday night.

(thumbs u

Yeah, I probably won't be in the convention center until around 6pm, so I'm hoping the good stuff won't all be snatched up by then.

hm