• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Fantasy #15 Club

7,730 posts in this topic

I know I'm very proud to own such a nice Fantasy 15 at the age of 21. I also have a lower grade raw copy ill put up later :banana:

You have TWO?!?!? Now we really hate you! lol

My dad gave me a long speech about how the gravy train is over and it's time to get a job when i was 21 :sorry:

Yes, I am peewee jr. :hi: The 8.0 will be in tomorrow!! :news:

Very nice and welcome to the boards (worship)

Although, you do realize that we all hate you already for having such an awesome dad to give you that 7.5 :devil:

lol

I want to be peewees son. :foryou:

Lucky kid. Congrats on the Amazing book! It must be an amazing feeling to own something like that at your age. You have a great father. If you need a brother I'm here, bags packed and ready for adoption. You can tell your father he can even feed me just once a day and I won't complain. I'm good with an ASM 1.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-1962-1st-appearance-Spider-Man-/320756872724?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4aae997614

a few small color touches in the brown area around the logo and on the top edge; four short sealed tears on the right edge (the longest is about 3/16 of an inch).

whats the point of getting a restored book graded; especially when you can sell it for $4,850.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-1962-1st-appearance-Spider-Man-/320756872724?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4aae997614

a few small color touches in the brown area around the logo and on the top edge; four short sealed tears on the right edge (the longest is about 3/16 of an inch).

whats the point of getting a restored book graded; especially when you can sell it for $4,850.00

I wonder if this book will be resold, and the next seller will not disclose it like this seller did? hm

Something you have to look at when something like this goes for some decent cash.

Looks like it would of been a decent grade 4.5 or so without the resto, lame the book was ruined with resto.