• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

lol thanks guys...I put issue #2 bc it is our 2nd child hehe...as far as starting somewhere this is pretty much top of the line stuff from me...those trees and stars were hard enough to make I can't imagine trying to think up some the stuff you guys create!! just awesome :applause: love this thread (thumbs u

Yeah, I thought about that after I posted...that this may have been kid #2.

Sometimes I'm slow doh! Anyway, great job!

Edited by Treco

Nice! I can't draw for :censored::whistle:

its more of a curse than a blessing....

At least you're modest lol

it truly is a curse-you're always hoping to work for marvel comics so you forego an actual life and family and draw 8-10 hours a day and all for naught-marvel is not hiring. all the drawing I have done has resulted in nothing, really.....

Great stuff KofR!!!

I finished this sketch of a mate of mine the other day:

BggFhGmCYAAv0-X.jpg

Based on his music video:

Done on an iPad.

That is really cool!!

And I have to admit there's something insanely addictive about that music video and the song (and no, it's not just the female lol ) ... I really liked the song!

I am not much of an artist but I like to try sometimes...In light of my little dude being born I wanted to put something in his room that went with the theme and looked sort of like a Golden Age Comic...This is what I came up with...be gentle lol

12420553155_862a1d36d6_b.jpg

That's awesome Gino! :applause:

apologies for the filters used but i was playing around with my phone

BjoN5uxIAAAgvh_.jpg

also first time inking with a brush, liking it so far but need to practice

Edited by Maccai3

Excellent thread with some excellent artwork - I never realized there were so many great artists on these boards. :applause:

I've moved out of collecting comics and am just starting to collect original art based around a particular theme of creating variants of bronze age comics - so if anybody takes commissions and doesn't mind shipping to the UK shoot me a PM.

listening to Tom Waits so i had a go at drawing him

h7lnnl8l.jpg

Good stuff mate. :applause:

finished it

Z7iN8Fnl.jpg

It's great to see this thread being contributed to :applause: