• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

Agreed the old lady rocks!

That's Superman.

:jokealert:

Seriously, nice work, Anthony!

:applause:

-slym

Actually made me bust out laughing lol

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Hopefully one day I can get a 10 page submission done and send it in...just to see if I can. One of those childhood goals.

Pencil...

superman_-_pencil_small_zps622c0a55.jpg

Inked...

superman___ink_by_tonytruongson-d4kv582_1_zps6fd69423.jpg

Page 1 of 5 (need to redo panel 1 and 2 because I wasn't happy with it)...

wolverine_zps7bb0c24b.jpg

Old lady...

old_lady_-_profile_pencil_zps56e0402e.jpg

Lovely work I really like the old lady

Karl is a .... "lady's man".... :grin::baiting:

Thanks for the kind words, Wally. I actually use water soluble oil. The drying times are the same but the clean up and mixing are easier. I haven't used real oil in a long time myself and when I did I found it frustrating as well.

Nice work everyone!

I haven't been doing any freehand drawing for a few years now. I showed a few of these over the years, with the more recent being the Avengers 1 I completed around this time two years ago. The AF 15 and ASM 100 were done about 8-10 years ago and had been hanging at my place in the city all this time. A month or so ago, I brought them with me and they've been hanging up in my office ever since:

CR_AF_15_zpsbdce42bc.jpg

CR_ASM_100_zpsb6c18bd8.jpg

Avengers_1.jpg

office_back_wall_2_web_zpsc1a163c1.jpg

Well, comicwhiz it looks like the Torontonians have taken over the thread. I do all my drawing while waiting in traffic.

For Boba-- Most people don't know that I draw. I actually lettered for DC, Image and Eclipse during the 1980s (or maybe it was the 1990s. It was a long time ago). I have seen print in comics more than 85 times. Nobody wants to publish me anymore. Times have changed.