• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

Did this yesterday

Very punny! Reminds me of the Games Magazine photo cover that is loaded with puns. They hired Playboy model Candy Loving as the centerpiece of the design, and had her wearing a slip covered with pictures of Sigmund Freud. Too bad you weren't involved -- you could have integrated the "camel tow" idea somewhere.

Here is the cover, but it's only half of the photo. It's a fold-out cover. (In subsequent issues, Games got angry letters from readers complaining that this cover was too sexy and exploitative/degrading.... It simultaneously made a puns fan and Candy Loving fan out of me, though.)

148711.jpg.ed39dea8b41635c75cc94073493d22eb.jpg

Whoa! Lawrence can draw? Nice! I had no idea.

My son wanted a Godzilla cake for his birthday this weekend. I drew something simple based on one of his Bandai figures and handed it over to the local bakery. I wasn't sure what the results would be, but it came out great, maybe the first cake I've ever been reluctant to cut.

GodzillaSketch.jpg

GodzillaCake.jpg

Whoa! Lawrence can draw? Nice! I had no idea.

My son wanted a Godzilla cake for his birthday this weekend. I drew something simple based on one of his Bandai figures and handed it over to the local bakery. I wasn't sure what the results would be, but it came out great, maybe the first cake I've ever been reluctant to cut.

GodzillaSketch.jpg

GodzillaCake.jpg

Awesome! (worship)

I'm realizing more and more, that doing art on the computer takes alot less effort , but it also yields extremely different results. Havent done it a whole lot. I'm liking it.

(that being said, I guess this image is technically *mixed* media. The figure on fire is actually a scan of a cassette tape, with a sketch on the insert.)

orangina_zpsac29d077.jpg