• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

A drawing for a project I am working on.

If you guys wouldn't mind, based on what you see here how old is she?

It could be a trick. Is she a vampire?

No

Then I will say between 22 - 24 or 472 just in case she's really a vampire.

No

So come on Karl.... are you gonna tell us what your secret question and project are all about ? :grin:

No

So come on Karl.... are you gonna tell us what your secret question and project are all about ? :grin:

She is supposed to be 15. Those who said 28, 30 ... thanks, I will need to revise her look. Guesses were 15-30.

The project is my own creator owned story/ comic book. My goal is to go through Image. Back in the 90's when I was trying to be a comic artist it was all work for hire and nothing creator owned. Times have changed.

Thanks for asking.

No

She is supposed to be 15. Those who said 28, 30 ... thanks, I will need to revise her look. Guesses were 15-30.

The project is my own creator owned story/ comic book. My goal is to go through Image. Back in the 90's when I was trying to be a comic artist it was all work for hire and nothing creator owned. Times have changed.

Thanks for asking.

...I was going to say 20. Maybe a slight rounding to the eyebrows and losing the "muzzle" below the lower lip would help ..... they add a degree of hardness that suggests age. Fantastic style by the way.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Edited by jimjum12

No

Thanks for asking.

AWESOME !! I'm excited to hear about it !! Go man go !! I've seen your work brother.... and know you will pencil out some good stuff.

Going through Image was my original plan also.... but my artist couldn't commit to anything but the covers.... and I had to learn to draw on my own. No complaints.... it's been fun :)

No

Thanks for asking.

Yeah face looks older than the rest of her.

No

Thanks for asking.

I was going to say around 19/20... I love the line work!