• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

Hey Gemma!

When you have time could you expand the GI Joe: A Real American Hero (IDW) out to issue #176.

Thank you muchly!

Hello Ms. Gemma! Do you need some additional info on this one or have you just not gotten to it yet? No rush just thought I'd ask.

Thank you!!

Currently the registry only goes to issue 85 for Fables.

I just acquired a 9.8 issue 101 RRP.

Can you expand the registry and include the RRP for issue 101?

Also, can you separate Fables 1 and 1A for the alternate cover? I have both CGC graded and want to include in the same set.

Thanks,

Seth

Hi Gemma, can you expand the Timely Comics set and add All Teen Comics #20 & Teen Comics #21-35 to the Timely Comics Registry set? Those issues are a continuation of All Winners Comics, a Timely title. Thanks Gemma!

Currently the registry only goes to issue 85 for Fables.

I just acquired a 9.8 issue 101 RRP.

Can you expand the registry and include the RRP for issue 101?

Also, can you separate Fables 1 and 1A for the alternate cover? I have both CGC graded and want to include in the same set.

Thanks,

Seth

Gemma,

How often are sets expanded? Just curious what the turn around time is!

Thanks!

Seth

• Administrator

I am the only one who does updates & additions so it depends upon my availability. Currently I have been busy with another project, plus we have had several shows lately, so I have been less available. Each request is completed in the order it is requested (for the most part) and I try to balance my time between additions and updates. I plan on having every update requested by this point completed before the awards deadline.

Hey Gemma,

In the Fables set, I'd like to propose these two changes:

- The Fables #6 RRP and the #101 RRP edition should have their own slots

- The "Fables: Legends in Exile 1" should either be made non-competitive or removed from the set entirely. It's a trade paperback which reprints the first 5 issues and not a regular comic book.

Thanks!

Gemma,

Thank you so much for extending the Fables registry!

Can I also propose adding an additional slot to the Saga series for the RRP edition?

Saga 1 RRP (limited to 500 copies)

Thank you again!

Seth

Hello,

I had noticed the other day that Flash 217, 218, and 219 had been removed from the "Green Lantern (1960) #76-#89". I was directed to this thread. Just my 2 cents, but I liked these comics being part of the set. Of course, one could argue that the title of the set could be more descriptive with their inclusion. These Flash books kept with the theme of Green Lantern/Green Arrow/Neal Adams. I didn't have any of these Flash books in my set, yet. I vote (if there is such a thing here) that they be re-added. Again, just my opinion.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

Could you please add #6 to the Sponge Bob set.

And also Les Chroniques De Spawn #26 French Variant edition Haut Preview to the Haunt (Image) set.

THX!!!

Hi, Gemma!

Could you please add Eclipse Graphic Album Series #15 th_EclipseGraphicAlbumSeries151987-11CGC96w.jpg

and Quack #1 th_Quack011976-10CGC98w2ndprint.jpg

to the Dave Stevens Set?

Thank you very much for all you do!

Cimm, love the Quack #1...if we add this one to the Dave Stevens Covers set we need to cut the "Covers" from the title. There are already a few books in the set that do not have DS covers so there is obviously some work that needs to be done with the set...remove the non-cover books or remove "Covers" from the name.