• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

I'd like to request an addition to the Dave Stevens covers reg set.

There is ECLIPSE GRAPHIC ALBUM SERIES #15 (Twisted Tales) that has a Dave Stevens cover--- There are only six cps on census, with only 3 in 9.6 including two s/s

There are no 9.8 to date.

I don't know if this is a hard book to get or not, but I was curious to the reg pts in something like 3-D Zone #16, being such a big registry point book.

Other books in that set, like Junge Comics 1 and Planet Comics #1, I think equally hard to find in HG, I thought should warrant equal high reg. pt numbers.

Thoughts from the rest of you guys?

LMK.

thanks!

I'd like to request an addition to the Dave Stevens covers reg set.

There is ECLIPSE GRAPHIC ALBUM SERIES #15 (Twisted Tales) that has a Dave Stevens cover--- There are only six cps on census, with only 3 in 9.6 including two s/s

There are no 9.8 to date.

I don't know if this is a hard book to get or not, but I was curious to the reg pts in something like 3-D Zone #16, being such a big registry point book.

Other books in that set, like Junge Comics 1 and Planet Comics #1, I think equally hard to find in HG, I thought should warrant equal high reg. pt numbers.

Thoughts from the rest of you guys?

LMK.

thanks!

3-D Zone #16 gets too many points in the Registry ... compared to what it actually sells for, it seems a bit out of whack. I still think it should be the highest scoring book in the DS set, though.

Eclipse Graphic Album Series #15 is troublesome in 9.8, but not particularly hard to find otherwise - it's on par with Jungle Comics #1 in terms of desirability, so matching those two books points-wise would perhaps be a good idea?

I'd certainly like to see the Eclipse added---I was surprised to find it wasn't.

To be honest, I didn't realize it was CALLED Eclipse Graphic Novel Series #15, I always thought it was a Twisted Tales one-shot or something!

Michael---or anyone else---

I think I may have found a book in the Dave Stevens registry set that isn't a Dave Stevens cover.

Three Dimensional Alien Worlds #1

I'm pretty sure this is a Joe Chiodo cover.

Anyone else?

can we have a buffy season 9 set please?

i dont know if im in the right place as its not an expansion because it hasnt been started yet but it is not a complete set

thanks very much

You should request a new set for Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Nine under "Registry Set Requests". This thread is for expansions of existing sets. (thumbs u

Hi Gemma.

Could you please update the Death of Superman set with the following:

Action Comics 685 Third Printing

Adventures of Superman 497 Second Printing

Adventures of Superman 498 Third Printing

Superman 77 Second Printing

Superman: The Man of Steel 18 Third Printing

Justice League America 69 Second Printing

Justice League America 70 Second Printing

Thanks!

Gemma,

Thank you for recently updating the Batman (2011) set, however, I noticed that the following were either forgotten or not enough were submitted. Keep up the good work and if you get a chance, please update those that are applicable. Thanks,

Batman 3 (2nd Printing)

Batman 4 (2nd Printing)

Batman 4 (4th Printing)

Batman 5 (3rd Printing)

Batman 5 (4th Printing)

Batman 6 (Combo Pack Variant)

Batman 7 (Combo Pack Variant)

Batman 9 (Artist Variant)

Batman 11 (Combo Pack Variant)

(Not sure about Annual 1)

Hello

It has been a while since I have requested to add a book to a set. I am wondering if we can add to the Captain America (2005) set - Marvel Icons #6 as it has the French Edition of #609?

Thanks if this can be done.

Gemma,

Thank you for recently updating the Batman (2011) set, however, I noticed that the following were either forgotten or not enough were submitted. Keep up the good work and if you get a chance, please update those that are applicable. Thanks,

Batman 3 (2nd Printing)

Batman 4 (2nd Printing)

Batman 4 (4th Printing)

Batman 5 (3rd Printing)

Batman 5 (4th Printing)

Batman 6 (Combo Pack Variant)

Batman 7 (Combo Pack Variant)

Batman 9 (Artist Variant)

Batman 11 (Combo Pack Variant)

(Not sure about Annual 1)

Gemma, I want to add BATMAN (2011) #12 Variant Cover to my Set.

Can you extend the BATMAN 2011 title to include #12, #13, #14 and #15 Regular, Variant and Combo Pack editions?