• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

There are not any graded examples yet for me to reference, once they are graded & shipped please feel free to re-request them.

Really? I'll be the first one with graded copies? :banana:

The Comico Attractions is scheduled for grading today. The other 3 are about a week behind that one. All 7 should be shipped within about 2 weeks.

Thanks! :applause:

Hi Gemma, Can you add to the Evil Ernie (1993-2002)

Evil Ernie War of the dead #3 Memorial Edition Variant Cert Number 0198938005

alsoIn the same collection the Evil Ernie (1993-2002) My Evil Ernie vs. the Movie Monsters cert # 0198938008 wont take under the Premium Edition. I think there was an error with it. it says Terror vision Variant on the CGC label but it is the Premium Edition. the Whole variant name is REAL long.

Gemma,

Can you please expand the Planetary registry set to #27 and also add the following issues:

Gen 13 (volume 2) #33 (Planetary Preview)

Planetary/Batman Night on Earth

Planetary/JLA Terra Occulta

Planetary/The Authority Ruling the World

Thanks

Hi Gemma,

In the:

Avengers vs. X-men

Avengers vs. X-men (Complete)

#4 Variant Edition seems to be the same as Opena Variant Cover. However, in the Census, only Variant Edition shows and not the Opena Variant Cover. I think that the slot for Opena Variant Cover isn't required.

Can you please have a look?

Thanks!

K.

Gemma, greetings. Years ago I asked for the Book 'The Beatles" be added to the registry. You rejected my request because you said it was a stand alone book.

However, it is technically a Dell Giant. It says so on the book itself. Can you add it to the Dell Giant Set ? In case you need a reference, the cert for my book is 0086387004.

Thanks.

There are not any graded examples yet for me to reference, once they are graded & shipped please feel free to re-request them.

Gemma,

Please add Comico Attractions #6, Vampirella: A Scarlet Thirst #nn and Vampirella: Transcending Time and Space #nn to the Dave Stevens Covers registry set. I now have my graded copies in hand.

I'll send you another request when the Sirens of Cinema V2 #13 comes in.