• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

Gemma,

I think the Warlock 9-15 (Starlin Thanos) set should be expanded to include Strange Tales 178 - 181, Avengers Annual 7 and Marvel Two-in-One Annual 2. It's really one long story and Warlock 9-15 comprises the middle of it.

An argument can be made that Marvel Team-up 55 should also be included for continuity purposes. But the other issues are Starlin Warlocks and are a must -- again, in my opinion.

Any other Starlin Warlock fans want to chime in?

Hi Gemma,

IM still having issues listing my book 0198938008 Evil Ernie Vs the Movie monsters premium Edition to the evil ernie 1993-2002 set. It shows available but it wont accept it and give me the points?

Also can you add to the same evil ernie 1993-2002 set. Evil Ernie returns super Premium edition.cert #0200431002

AS always thanks for the help.

John J

Hello, to the Bernie Wrightson DC horror cover set, please add Weird Mystery Tales #21.

Also probably should add Roots of the Swamp Thing #1 as this was an all new cover on a reprint story like dc special series #2 and #14.

Neal Adams Non Marvel/DC covers:

I'll help with more, but these are the CGC certified that I have found so far that are not in the set.

Crazy Man 1

th_Crazyman1CGC98WP.jpg

Zero patrol 1 & 4 & 5:

th_ZeroPatrol1CGC98WP.jpg.th_e6ce05d2.jpg.th_b50ab494.jpg

Ms Mystic 4:

th_MsMystic4CGC98WP.jpg

Megalith 4 & 7:

th_Megalith4CGC98WP.jpg.th_Megalith7CGC98WP.jpg

Urth 4, #3:

th_d3c8ec61.jpg

and I have found 3 Valeria She Bat:

th_ValeriathesheBat1CGC98WP-1.jpg.th_ValeriatheSheBat1CGC98WP.jpg.th_ValeriatheSheBat2CGC98WP.jpg

Gemma,

Please expand the following sets:

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (1998)

#15 Art Cover (and deleted one of the Photo Variant or Variant Photo, they are the same)

#18 Art Cover

#19 Photo Variant Cover

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Origin

add the Trade Paperback / Graphic Novel #nn (0200294001)

Wolverine: One Shots

Add "Logan: Path of the Warlord #1"

Add "Logan: Shadow Society"

regards

A

Gemma:

can you please add Grimm Fairy Tales Myths & Legends 19 -25 in Grimm Fairy Tales (Complete) and Grimm Fairy Tales please?

Grimm Fairy Tales 76 -83 , Robin 3-5 , wonderland ongoing 1-8 also need to be added, thanks

Hello, to the Bernie Wrightson DC horror cover set, please add Weird Mystery Tales #21.

Also probably should add Roots of the Swamp Thing #1 as this was an all new cover on a reprint story like dc special series #2 and #14.

Thanks for the quick action on my requests. However you also added Roots of the Swamp Thing issues #2 thru #5 and these were reprint covers that did not feature new art. These issues probably don't belong in the set. Just my 2 cents. Thanks again for the quick action. :whee:

There are not any graded examples yet for me to reference, once they are graded & shipped please feel free to re-request them.

Gemma,

Please add Comico Attractions #6, Vampirella: A Scarlet Thirst #nn and Vampirella: Transcending Time and Space #nn to the Dave Stevens Covers registry set. I now have my graded copies in hand.

I'll send you another request when the Sirens of Cinema V2 #13 comes in.

Gemma,

I now have my Sirens of Cinema V2 #13 CGC 9.6 in hand. Please now add it to the Dave Stevens cover registry.

Thanks!

Mike