• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

Gemma,

Can you add to the Green Lantern 2011 registry set the following issues?

Green Lantern 0

Green Lantern 0 Variant

Green Lantern 10

Green Lantern 10 Variant

Green Lantern 11

Green Lantern 11 Variant

Green Lantern 12

Green Lantern 12 Variant

Green Lantern 13

Green Lantern 13 Variant

Green Lantern 13 Blank Variant

Green Lantern Annual 1

Thank you!!!

Ryan

Gemma,

Can you add to the Thief of Thieves registry set the following issues?

Thief of Thieves 3 3rd Printing

Thief of Thieves 5 2nd Printing

Thief of Thieves 6

Thief of Thieves 6 2nd Printing

Thief of Thieves 7

Thief of Thieves 7 2nd Printing

Thief of Thieves 8

Thief of Thieves 9

Thank you!!!

Ryan

(worship)

Would it be possible to add Harvey Hits #4, #13 & #24 to the Little Dot's Uncles and Aunts set since they were the reason for the ongoing series to get its start in the first place?

They were each titled "Little Dot's Uncles" and with a subtitle like "summer spots" and "working day". After #24 the company decided to start it as a series with the "and Aunts" included at issue #1.

Thanks Gemma. You're awesome!!!!

Hi Gemma...

I noticed that in the X-Men (1991) Jim Lee set , there's no room for all 5 issue #1 variants but just for 1 + the special edition...

can you fix this please?

FEDERICO

The variant covers were not strictly considered variants (A-D) and as such were graded as a single issue.

On X-Men (1991) Jim Lee set though:

X-Men 1 20th Anniversary Edition (2011) needs to be added, please.

Hello Gemma,

Could we get the Walking Dead Variant set expanded to the current issues, including the new second prints. It also appears that the 101 Ghost variant is listed out of place. It's listed below the Capes and Agents #6 for some odd reason, instead of by the #101 (shrug)

The regular WD set could also be expanded to the current graded issue (102 or 103).

Thank You :foryou:

• Administrator

Sorry about that! I am training someone new on the Registry (since I'm training for grading) so you may see a few hiccups along the way... ;)

I should be working on a few additions later this week and will include this in the list.

Women of Marvel - 1st Appearance Set:

There seems to be an issue w/ one of the slots for this set.

X-Men #17 2/92 - (1991-2001, 2004-2008)

Trying to add a new comic to the slot and says it is not valid...?

My SN#0942312020

Please help!

Gemma,

Can you add to the Thief of Thieves registry set the following issues?

Thief of Thieves 4 3rd Printing

Thief of Thieves 5 2nd Printing

Thief of Thieves 7 2nd Printing

Thief of Thieves 8 2nd Printing

Thief of Thieves 9

Thank you!!!

Ryan (thumbs u

Hello Gemma - new to the boards:

Can you please add:

Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1

Batman: Vengeance of Bane #2

The VOB 1 is a CGC SS don't know if that makes a difference.

I'm assuming this could be added to the Batman (complete) set?

Thanks.

I would have to agree with worldsbestcomics. I don’t think Wizard ½ French edition wizard world edition should be included in the wolverine 1988 set. Foreign editions should be separate from the regular series. As for the wolverine ½ wizard world edition, isn’t this ed. nothing more than the signature version of the wolverine ½ comic?

With Wolverine: Doombringer and Wolverine: Knight of terra being added, what is the logic behind adding these comics the wolverine 1988 set? Are one shots being considered a set expansion?

Can you add wolverine 87, 88, and 89 news stand variants to the wolverine 1988 series. I know other newsstand editions are out there but with wolverine 87-90 there were different prices points with these issues. The more common direct editions have the cover price of $1.95 and the newsstands have a $1.50 cover price on them. Also as of right now there is already a newsstand and deluxe version of wolverine 90 on the wolverine 1988 registry. If needed I can submit pictures of the differences between the newsstands and deluxe editions.