• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your niche?

158 posts in this topic

Pre-code horror/crime books, peds preferrably, that have Overstreet Price Guide notations. Examples like "Classic Cover", "Decapitation story" "Electric chair cover/story", "Used in SOTI". You get the picture.

I collect these...wish there were more... :baiting:

That's amazing Jayman. :o

I was reading the title reference on the 1st thumbnail cover and could have sworn it said STERLING BOOKS.

Have I been reading too many bronze horror threads?

Or maybe just my eyes are going bad :sorry:.

Just to clarify, it says "Spring 2003" and these were self published by precodekeith.

Just :baiting: him a bit as an issue #5 was promised but the publication only continues in the form of an online blog (see Keith's sig line)

i collect almost any type of comic... but i get a kick out of those weird semi-religious comics put out in the 70's, like the Archie Jesusy ones... oddball collectors know what I'm talking about.

come to think about it, putting aside underground stuff, i get a real kick out of oddball 70's comics I've never seen before in 30+ years of comic hunting in general.

...but the publication only continues in the form of an online blog ...

...depends on your definition of "continues," hehehe. :blush:

Drifted too much into the Hops & Barley Review I see... hm63008.gif

...but the publication only continues in the form of an online blog ...

...depends on your definition of "continues," hehehe. :blush:

Drifted too much into the Hops & Barley Review I see... hm63008.gif

...again, depends on your definition of "too much!" :grin:

Girls with a smoking gun is a good one. Fight 39 is the classic example but there are many others. Usually it's classic GGA as well.

I owned the 9.4 Lost Valley copy of that issue for a few short months. It was a great book, but I grew tired of it pretty quick. :juggle:

I'm currently looking for midget covers. If anyone finds a cover with a midget (not a dwarf!) let me know. I'm not having much luck finding any.

wink.gif

So.....what's the difference between a midget and a dwarf?

Guess my niche is Fantastic Four....ah.....getting hit in the face by fish. Guess that narrows it down to Submariner appearances.

A midget is any human/person who is abnormally small.

A dwarf is a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man, who lives in the depths of the earth and guards buried treasure.

thumbsup.gif