• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do You Want Fries With That?

1,987 posts in this topic

I suspect that those friends are there because of the quality of my character. So feel free to post any negative thoughts about me you would like. Just don't do it about people I consider to be my friends. Good, honest, generous friends with pride and integrity.

Fair enough.

And it may be hard for you to believe, but there are people that feel the same about me. Granted, none of them appeared in this thread. lol

None of us knows another until we have traveled in his shoes.

Peace.

Steve

Zip attacked with his ideology

Fixed! (thumbs u

You know, 50% of me agrees with Zip. A safe zone is a nice idea but it is not the real world so I adapt.

(shrug)

Maybe that's why I didn't take it as an attack. I took it as a strong opinion.

Roy... 50% of you is 100% of most people. :takeit:

I don't have many friends here, but I am proud to call you one.

The people who buy and never sell number very few I'd say... especially on THIS board (of all boards.)

I'd stand proudly to be recognized, but I'm afraid if I make any sudden moves the piles of comics would avalanche and bury me.

Jack

:hi: You and me, Jack. You and me.

Of course who would buy my newly acquired issue of Buster Bunny # 13? :P

Uh-oh. Newly acquired, you say? Looks like a sales pitch to me.

Is that the sound of ....

64897.jpg.20aa1a35cba6c0fe0a201010d6c54dc5.jpg

I may be wayyyy behind in reading the posts but to me a flipper is somebody who tells the seller that they need the book for their collection. They really want the book, they tell you how long they've been looking for the book, can you give them a great deal. You agree and a week later it's up on ebay for sale.

AS #13 9.4 white pages comes to mind. Too long of a story but a few board dealers know exactly who I'm talking about. Gotta have the book, frantically calling every dealer at 2007 San Diego Comicon. Multiple emails begging me to sell him the book. Not a month later it's up for sale.

People know I'm a dealer, I don't hide the fact that I'm a dealer. The seller has every right to not sell me a book because I'm a dealer. But part of me REALLY wants to lie and say I'm a collector because then I'll get the better deal lol some of you "Collectors" get :baiting:

^^

After endless pages and posts regarding pressing and flipping can we now all just agree to disagree?

Whether anyone wants to admit it now or not, both are parts of the hobby that are here to stay. Lets learn to live with then and each others viewpoint.

If the farmer and the cowboy can be friends why cant we.

rantrant

After endless pages and posts regarding pressing and flipping can we now all just agree to disagree?

Whether anyone wants to admit it now or not, both are parts of the hobby that are here to stay. Lets learn to live with then and each others viewpoint.

rantrant

I HATE the Cowboys!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

I suspect that those friends are there because of the quality of my character. So feel free to post any negative thoughts about me you would like. Just don't do it about people I consider to be my friends. Good, honest, generous friends with pride and integrity.

Fair enough.

And it may be hard for you to believe, but there are people that feel the same about me. Granted, none of them appeared in this thread. lol

None of us knows another until we have traveled in his shoes.

Peace.

Steve

Peace.

- for now. :kidaround:

rantrant

I HATE the Cowboys!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

:screwy:

rantrant

I HATE the Cowboys!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

:o Now thems fightin' words.

[font:Comic Sans MS] GO COWBOYS![/font]

DallasCowboys.jpg

rantrant

I HATE the Cowboys!!

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

The Chiefs will have to inprove by 4 games just so I can hate them.

Go Cowboys.

The people who buy and never sell number very few I'd say... especially on THIS board (of all boards.)

I'd stand proudly to be recognized, but I'm afraid if I make any sudden moves the piles of comics would avalanche and bury me.

Jack

OK, Jack, did you FLIP that issue of Buster Bunny you got from me? Humph...(BTW, I forget, did you wheedle, or win it?) Losing your mind can have benefits...;):tonofbricks:

I was trying to figure out a way, to start a thread with Random Acts of kindness...The first person GIVES a book that someone really needs, and then that person, passes it on, by GIVING a book to the next person who wants one of the ones on their list...

But I just know I'm gonna get Collin and he's going to ask for my Wonder Woman 1;)

Seriously guys, there is not a single one of you, who doesn't have some wonderful ideas, gifts, passions...

Just remember, that we all need to think of things in different ways, or it would get awfully boring...Just be respectful to each other...

OK, Den Mother rant off;)

Jack

OK, Jack, did you FLIP that issue of Buster Bunny you got from me? Humph...(BTW, I forget, did you wheedle, or win it?) Losing your mind can have benefits...;):tonofbricks:

I swear, I still have every #$%^& Buster Bunny I ever bought.

Wait, are you sure that wasn't Gangbuster Bunny?

Jack

I'm just creeped out by a flame war between zipper and buttock. :sick:

Zipper in the back... hm

"... everything is to the back with a little slack, and inside out is wiggidy-wiggidy-wiggidy-wack... "

B00000284P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

disclaimer - this post in no way is intended to be directed as an insult toward Zipper68 - I just want to make sure he understands that since he seems to have a little trouble with those things

Awesome CD.

Jack

I swear, I still have every #$%^& Buster Bunny I ever bought.

Wait, are you sure that wasn't Gangbuster Bunny?

Jack

If you have so many Buster Bunnies, can you make sense of the publishing schedule?!!? # 12 is Jan. 1952, # 13 is March 1952 (as I recently discovered) and # 14 is March 1953 :o:screwy:

rantrant

No. :signofftopic:

Having my morning coffee & wondering what my wife & non-comics friends would think if they read all of this.
They'd think you're the worlds biggest dork and you really need a new hobby. Just like my family does.